Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Milk Thistle, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NG
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I find paradise herbs to be of excellent quality. No organic logo but the label mentions their products to be either wildcrafted or cultivated without pesticides. I used this before. It is excellent. This is phase 2 of a liver detox. First detox (lemon water before breakfast and/or dandelion greens or pills) and several days later start on this. Starting milk thistle without detoxing a fatty liver can cause very unpleasant symptoms. (You cannot regenerate a liver that has fat all over: first detox and remove the fat, which the aforementioned is the best, natural way.) Hope this helps you decide. If so, kindly use the hand up to let me know. Thanks.

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Paradise herbs is a good brand, I like their price : quality ratio. Milk thistle has traditionally been used to help with liver and gallbladder disorders, promote breast milk production, nd even protect the liver from snake bites, alcohol and other environmental poisons. Also has antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. 1 capsule for prophylactic and 2-3 if any problems/symptoms started. I alternate it with artichoke and dandelion root every 2 weeks.

Vasylyna
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

One of the most common uses of milk thistle is for liver problems. I give it to my teen, who has epilepsy and should take heavy drugs, to support her liver. But milk thistle has so many other benefits: promotes skin health, supports weight loss, and supports bone health. I alternate it with dandelion root and artichoke every 2 weeks.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My SGOT, SGPT, Gamma GT are slightly high 2 years ago, but are normal in recent medical check up. I consumed many bottles of Paradise Herbs Milk Thistle and alternate one time with different brand.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I choose this milk thristle supplement because of its clean ingredients! No taste whatsoever, I benefit from milk thistle because it supports my liver and its detox function. I find the quality of this one top, because of high potency and no additives. The size of the capsules is little (compared with the previous milk thistle I used to take, same potency)

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Milk thistle is a must for me. I only use brands with no fillers. Previously used a more expensive brand but found this while searching for an effective but less expensive alternative. Seems to be as effective and have had no allergic reactions. I believe this is good quality and have repurchased several times. Thank you for making a good supplement at an affordable price.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Paradise Herbs Milk Thistle has been a life-saver for me, literally. Relieves my genetic roll-of-the-dice liver issues and liver pain. I have taken this product for five years and have never been disappointed. I consider it to be in my top-5 herbal must-have supplements.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I have been taking milk thistle for several years and find it is helpful for a natural regimen along with dandelion to help keep my gall bladder work better.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Milk Thistle is a great item to help the body cleanse from toxins stored inside. I take this 5 times a week to achieve this goal.