Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Imperial Adaptogen, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This product has stopped me being in flight or fight which i have suffered from daily for about 2 decades. I dont remember the last time if felt this normal. I have OCD and Post partum anxiety after 2 back to back pregnancies. I was always in sensory overload and now my body feels normal.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Paradise Herbs has a very good Quality because it contains NO FILLERS. The Ingredients are very complete with all important Adaptogen Plants. The benefits are obvious, specially to control stress, for mental clarity and food for the brain. I like Paradise Herbs supplements.

4d0302c9-e87f-4061-94e6-95c690845871
iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is excellent , Adaptogen is an important superfood of herbs with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Violettie
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

After one week taken this, i could see a slightly energy shift in my body. I am a fulltime mother and work from home mom of 2 kids ... I have so much to be done in a day, i always feel exhausted in my physical & mental. So i got this for managing my cortisol stress hormones which gives me more energy to thrive everyday! The formula of this product are all natural herbs no yucky stuffs, and this formulas are good for adrenal gland which produces cortisol hormones of stress in our body. if you're dealing with a stressful life like me, you could try this product add thyroid support formula.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This product became one of my favorite. Started taking two tablets per day and after a week could see results in my nerve system and my behavior. RECOMMEND! Totally will order during winter when it’s depression season for me

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This formula is great and effective. Has shown itself while I was ill, so I can tell it works. Makes you stronger, more enduring. I feel safer with it, even though I don't take it every day

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

All my favorite wellness herbs in one pill. This is a brand I'd trust for supplements over any other given the quality of the ingredients. Love that they don't use any fillers or unnecessary additives

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love the ingredients in this brand. Taking this is a must for those of us who work way too many hours. It helps balance energy and improve sleep quality.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been taking this brand consistently for adrenal support and slowly but surely I'm starting to feel normal again and my energy is returning. I stopped to try other brands but i found paradise herbs to be more consistent and results more noticeable.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Amazing quality ingredients, this supplement provides benefits for all ages and diets. Handy packaging is used and this will add improvement to everyone's life and brain health. Absolutely recommended!