Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Ginkgo Biloba, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Love paradise brand no nasty fillers I have ordered some of their supplement before and I'm thinking of changing most of my suppliment to this brand it's genuine and they do work I started forgetting things my brain fogcame back I had to run back to get this supplement as it's helps with forgetfulness,brain fog ets it also makes me feel energetic in a happy mood I'm ordering more for my hubby and I

81627f45-b14b-4e48-b79c-2398fb09ffb0
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have Taken this Gingko with my morning coffee, alongside Alpha Lipoic Acid and Ginseng, while fasting, so it is hard to tell right away if there is an immense benefit or improvement, but I am sure it is doing it's thing. Paradise Herbs is a great brand, they don't put any fillers and nonsense in their capsules.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Bought this for someone who needs it. The user has been taking it for a few weeks but so far yet to see any immense results. May need to take more maybe to see its benefits.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I’ve been taking ginkgo long time and I’m so happy with the Result , My mind be came more clear and I can remember easily Where I put my things .

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

High quality product. Size just is small and nice. This Ginkgo benefit to my wife. Good for Vertigo. Good for brain. Good for memory. Great improvement on energy.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I like Paradise Herbs, Ginkgo capsules because they have a vegetarian cellulose capsule and nothing else added. Because nothing else is added they are small and easier to swallow.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great quality, organic ingredients, love how it makes me feel,easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good boost for the brain, I take it in the morning and I do feel the difference!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Clean and veg capsules, holistic extract . My mum Takes this rigorously for the past 5 years !

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This helps my brain so I am thinking more clearly.