NG

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Quality body oil from a well-known brand. I took it for my mother, who is pleased. Convenient small pack size, the advantage of being travel-friendly. Good quality, I recommend. Nourishes and moisturizes the skin, suitable for all ages and sensitive skin. It can be used everyday. Pleasant aroma.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Package, benefit, composition, routine, personal, feel, frequency , smell , size, care , quality, scent , GREAT!! Anyone in this world have to try it (: i don’t know what to say but it’s amazing products. high quality. it’s great experience sure I’m gonna try it again. I like the result

98b88d94-540e-4aae-8bcc-4c65eb9cce85

Its first time im buying this item from iherb, but its not the first time im using it, i like the size and the price in i herb that way i order it from iherb, i love the package , ugly i use it before shower, and some time after, its very good for dry skin so if you have very dry skin try it

25263c5b-2b68-40bc-a4d1-8f1d7bfd6c21
Dr-Cat
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I wanted a body oil, to replace using body lotion everyday, that provides all day moisture, has a great fragrance and goes on light not sticky. This works perfectly and smells so yummy! I have loved Palmers cocoa butter products since I was a teenager and this oil is a winner! My skin is soft and it’s clearing up dark spots as I hoped it would. It’s a definite skin care staple. Thanks Palmer’s!

dc42ecd6-ee01-4eef-8832-b89cbf0e429f
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

i really love Palmers skin care products it's the first time that i try their body oil i like to use it before lotions... i was a little worried about the size but i can see that it's more than enough for me so far i just use about 1/4 of the bottle... i didn't like the smell very much but after applying another moisturiser above it the smell is almost gone

9a92fd5c-14c8-496c-ace4-c135cfa31bc1
Posted on May 23, 2022

I've been using this brand for many years, I simply love their scent it has a cocoa butter smell which I think is very relaxing... it is moisture and nourishment.. I use this essential oil for massage and helps to claim my dry sensitive skin... but size is quite small can use for travel.. quality is good for sensitive skin like me..

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Gentle oil and very easy to use. Its a small bottle that can be good for travelling in cold countries and use it for your dry skin after shower or even countries with high temperature where you can use this as a moisturiser on your legs and will give you the best quality of a glow.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Nice light cocoa scent. Great using after showers or baths. The size is small, but the benefits are large. Moisturize, and nourishes the skin nicely. The best quality of a body oil. My skin can be sensitive but with the oil I feel very hydrated. Great packaging no product lost. I did not smell and essential oils when using the product.