NG

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I have super sensitive skin and rosacea and this is the only soap that doesn't irritate my really sensitive skin. I love this soap. The scent is slight, not over powering, it isn't a floral scent it smells like Neem. This is fine with me, since I am more worried about my skin sensitivity.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great soap and will be ordering more. Say it's fragrance free but It has a musty odor. Foams up great. The benefits are amazing. Very calming for sensitive skin. Really helped with a prolonged heat rash and healed thing up quickly within a day. Gentle and soothing to skin. States only 20% organic ingredients. Worth the price. Easy to read packaging and instruction. Highly Recommend this product and brand. Give a Thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you and be well!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This soap bar has incredible ingredients, nothing you can’t pronounce. I’m not crazy about the square shape of the bar but it is a pleasant experience and for the most part to use, especially when you know the ingredients are spectacular. Neem is commonly used in India for many different issues. I like the scent, it’s a lot like the auromere tulsi neem soap in fragrance.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have rosacea, which can sometimes be very severe. This is one of the few soaps that really does make a difference. It keeps the outbreaks of cystic acne down to a minimum and it really helps clear acne if I do have outbreaks. The smell is unusual; but not bad at all. Within a few minutes of using the soap, all smell has dissipated. Be sure to leave it on your skin for 1 - 2 minutes before rinsing.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Was recommended this to my son who suffers from severe eczema. Both he and I are using it and we're 4 weeks in and it's definitely helped him. The scent is unpleasant at first but I got used to it quickly and don't even notice it anymore. My son is picky about smells and he doesn't complain at all. It doesn't leave a scent after rinsing off, so that's good. I feel good knowing this is natural and that it's helping. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Wow, I can't get over how great Neem is. I am new to the soap, and it is absolutely wonderful. It is a large-size, high-quality, heavy bar that will last a long time. There is no smell, so it won't interfere with your favorite add-ons. It comes in a nice box and shipping is fast!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I have been using this soap for maybe 5 years bow. It’s like a time machine for your skin - keeps you clean and healthy. Scent is very mild, rinses clean. Not that great for face - it’s too rich. Even worse for hair. But for body, through all seasons it’s superb.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

i love this soap, the quality is good, it's very gentle, it smells earthy and natural, it contains neem which has many benefits to the skin, i use this soap with a loofa when i shower, and i love its texture, the size is great, it's an organic soap and trhe packaging is also great

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Best soap for face doesn’t dry out also good against acne. I stopped using it on body though the high oil content 20% seemed to transfer a little to the clothes could see some yellowing on my whites. Please Upvote if it helped you☀️

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It’s exactly what I needed to calm my skin. It seems like Neem which is expected, but it’s not overpowering. The soap makes a good larger as well.