Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, TriBiotics, 90 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

We tried lots of prescription meds and none really worked to lower cholesterol numbers. this works wonderful, dropped numbers by 75 points, both me and my husband. no side affect for either of us.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Took it already a several times, it has very good dosage.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I brought for my brother for candida overgrow. He likes it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Haven’t had a chance to really try this yet. But am finding the ingredients are good.

Posted on Aug 15, 2020

I hope this stuff helps me to manage high glucose

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Great for good health!

Posted on Jan 16, 2010

This is one of the few natural antibiotic products which combine several highly effective anti-microbials in a superior formula without anything extraneous or ineffective. The Berberine sulfate, in particular, is a concentrate of the active compound in goldenseal (and barberry). GSE and artemisinin are in the top 5 natural anti-biotics. Oregano oil is all you need to supplement this product for flu season/yeast.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Great if you have gut issues.

Posted on Mar 1, 2011

hard to say what worked because I used a few supplements for candida in my gut. I have the impression that candidase with virastop and this supplement did the job. I regained energy but I did experience a hexheimer reaction.

Posted on Jul 22, 2010

Helped to eradicate an intestinal bug the whole family picked up. Also helps to minimize symptoms of a chronic intestinal infection (blastocystis hominis) resistant to antibiotics. Impressive ingredients list. Not so effective for respiratory infections, but then it is not specifically intended for this purpose.