NG

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Excellent for digestion issues

My son is special needs and has digestion issues due to crooked teeth which cannot be fixed by an orthodontist. He cannot chew foods very well and tends to swallow them instead of chewing. Pureeing his foods help but still lacks digestion enzymes to properly digest them in the small intestine. This Pancreas supplement is an absolute godsend! It definitely helped him in many ways.

Have a compromised immune system. Pathogens and poisons in the body are detoxed with this method. In a YouTube video, Dr. G stated that he utilizes the same protocol for his Lyme patients as he does for his cancer patients. I'm going to give it a go. I've heard he makes patients take 20 pills three times a day, 30 minutes before meals. I'm not at those quantities yet, but I've noticed that when I raise doses, I need to use more binders, otherwise my symptoms worsen as if there's a toxin buildup. When I took 10 capsules 30 minutes before meals twice a day, I got an intriguing reaction. I was a wreck until I detoxed using Bentonite, charcoal, yucca, and Zeolyte. After that, I felt completely normal. My stomach has been happier since taking too. Worth a try.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am using this to help remove cellular debris from my body and to aid in digestion. As someone with the MS diagnostic label and hard masses in my scrotum, I thought I would reach out to a naturopathic group for suggestions and they recommended this product. I've tried other products like this before with little success but I am noticing a difference while I use this product. I am trying to find the best daily dosage for me at this point in time. Using this product along with a plant based diet has helped to regulate my stools and my digestion. I would recommend this product and hope that it stays or becomes more affordable.

FightingFatigue
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This is great for digesting foods that used to cause me reflux. I can eat fatty foods without indigestion. The manufacturer recommends taking this before food but for me it worked best to take it at the beginning of the meal. A huge bonus is that I can eat high histamine foods like chocolate and canned fish without reaction. It has totally opened up my diet options because I no longer get sinus problems and gut problems after eating foods I used to be sensitive to. I used to have a very limited diet but now with this and other glandular products I can eat most foods including dairy, chocolate and soy. I also take thymus and kidney

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My son always have trouble chewing foods due to malformed teeth. This product helps him to digest foods as it naturally contains important enzymes (amylase for carbs, protease for proteins and lipase for fats). A lifesaver if you have histamine intolerance and indigestion. Pork pancreas is highly recommended by Dr. Gonzalez over lamb and beef pancreas as it has the highest amount of naturally occurring digestive enzymes.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

These work really well to help my digest foods that I am usually intolerant of. It's a huge pack and I'm not sure how long it will take me to get through it but it seems to keep well. I take them at the beginning of a meal because I found that taking them before a meal gave me indigestion. Usually I take 2 with each meal. I have less food reactions and my sinuses are calmer now. I can eat dairy and soy without problem

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

item looks easy to ingest and no smell or odours. hope this products helps to strengthen the function of the pancreas and will buy more if it works.

808bf8ee-07e3-49d8-ae84-91a9747d0bfe
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

By far the best quality Pancreas supplements i've ever took, nice benefits !The right dosage and no after taste. The size of the package is ideal ! I'm using this ingredients every single day of my life and it does a wonder !

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Nutricology (same as Allergy Research Group) makes the best supplements, according to my doctor. When it comes to any glandular product, you cannot beat this brand for purity and potency. Take for digestion with a meal, and between meals for immune health, anti-inflammatory.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This really improved my fat digestion and is positively impacting other issues it's specifically designed for. I especially trust the sourcing of the ingredients and the research that went into it.