NG

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Cannot recommend this product enough. It was prescribed by my specialist as I have trouble absorbing nutrients from food. I notice the different when I don’t take them - feels like I get no energy from food. They also stop 95% reflux & heartburn for me, within reason, and with a healthy diet.

I invested in these and take them in the morning before my bulletproof coffee and not had an issue since day 1. The first few days I took 2 pills, thinking I would really need the extra help since I had leaky gut even before drinking butter in my coffee. I think 2 was too much bc then I got stopped up a bit. Now I take 1 pill in the morning, and if I plan on having an extra greasy meal (rib eye as opposed to avocado or other healthy fat), then I will take another before that meal. Works for me!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Anyone who has been having problems after Gallbladder Removal, this product along with a Digestive Enzymes(especially if you’ve had any histamine food/environment related issues) is a MUST!!!!! I had my gallbladder removed 3 years ago, was on antibiotics for 2 months a year after for upper respiratory infection, had Covid right after. For the past year I’ve had daily facial flushing, along with a sense of feeling ill for a few hours, problems with my bowel movements. These two products together have been a god send. Flushing has been minimal if taken 2-3 times a day with meals. Makes me feel like myself again. So if anyone has been in the same boat at all , I hope this product can help you the same way it helped me. 😊👍🏻

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My partner asked me to purchase this product. She has suspected gallstones including slightly raised alkaline phosphate as well as continuous yellow stool. Initially when she began this product she wasn't sure as it caused some mild digestion and then diarrhea so she dropped the dosage to one capsule each morning before eating and can confirm that stool has returned to a normal colour and years of long term constipation has ended - excellent result. Please however do your research on gallbladder issues and make the right decision. My partner has since added another supplement (Rowachol for gallstones). Ensure you get blood work for liver/gallbladder and pancreas and or a scan to rule out other issues.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I purchased the 125 mg and am now going to purchase the 50 mg. The 125 mg I use at breakfast and am finding I need the 500mg at dinner time. I do not have a gallbladder and this helps a lot I. The digesting of my food. Great product!

rita18
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I started taking it just recently and regret that I did not start earlier. Very good product to provide that necessary amount of bile for digesting of fats (and fat -soluble vitamins), which you otherwise would not have. I feel that my digesting is better, and even lost some weight.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I bought this for my dad who suffers from constipation. He has gallbladder. I decided to order two - one for me too. I also have constipation once in 4 days or even 5 goes to the bathroom. I got my pack on Sunday, and started taking one 125 mg pill every day before dinner. I'm not a salesman and I'm not a liar. An hour and a half has passed since the first ball - and it's unbelievable! ! ! ! I go to the bathroom at least twice a day. My dad did not help, maybe misuse? Many thanks to the Creator of the world and many thanks to iHERB :-)

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product is amazing 👏. I lost my gallbladder few years ago due to that I end up with fatty liver and difficult foods digest. I been advised that I should take a bile salt after searching between some products I found Ox Bile 500 mg. I start taking one capsule after meals and notes the different after one day, no food digest problem. Although I not finished the first container 100 capssule I noticed a big difference on my stomach bloating. There are two size one had 125 mg and 500 mg I don't know which one you should take 😅. It has a good benefit especially for the people who they lost the gallbladder. This product has no taste or swallow problems.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I take this to support bile production and to benefit my gallbladder. A good size capsule, easy to take and a good amount per capsule. Quality product with good ingredients. I take one a day as my dosage. NO taste to this product. Seems to be helping me with gallbladder pain.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Another super product that supplements bile in the body as a result of gall bladder surgery. My wife and I have looked for a bile replacement supplement since her surgery. Ox Bile has been a blessing for her. We're very happy to have found something, 'over the counter,' that does what is in the promotional material. Many benefits in this product at the 125 mg dosage. No aftertaste for her. Will repurchase this product.