NG

MarceloCandido
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Nasal cleaning and unclogging

The effect is almost instantaneous, it unclogs the nostrils and makes us breathe better, after a short time it makes you blow your nose cleaning the airways. It has a slight burning sensation after application, with a mint smell and taste, but nothing too strong. The composition is natural, the spray is very strong, the recommendation is to use one to two jets per nostril. If you liked the review, please leave a 👍.

73c0c8e5-76bb-471a-9b28-95e3a18c4ea0

I use this as a preventive against viruses and I even heard on a podcast if you have a virus you can use it to clean your nose out so it doesn't replicate as much and you can get over it sooner. I don't know it is true but I use it in my family if one person gets a cold , we all start to use it as a preventative. Very happy.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I've tried the other Nutrabiotic nasal lubricant and it was fine. Now the winter snow, dry air and cold has put my sinnuses on test like every winter. I've tried this "forte" edition, and it is AMAZING. I've been to a mall, had lunch, walked in the snow and cold air. no sniffing, no dripping, nothing! I am amazed. Pure efficiency, like everything Nutrabiotic.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

It feels as though I have Always had a sinus issue and nobody in the medical field offered anything other than a cortisone based solution (yuk). I'm not telling you my age, just know that this has been a fair while. :) Having bought my levels back to about 50% better with food choices I was totally ready to try using something new, even though the thought of pumping spray up my nose was horrid. I went with the peppermint scented first, using it at a frequency of only once a day, and read the reviews that said drop my head until I felt it hit my sinus (and you do, it tingles a bit). No problem with the application at all and the composition of the peppermint and the grape seed, in my opinion, is the best. This quality product is so effective. After less than a week I noticed the changes and after finishing my first bottle I'm heading into hayfever season with hope that I'll be able to operate without that mucous screen across my brain. That's a BIG benefit. It's not an expensive product compared to how much brain fuzz we get with sinus and the size of the package fits my hand easily. The value in my health and in my world is unmeasurable.

e260cc31-d115-40a4-8f3c-fdd94db8f6a6
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
2096

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

haven't used it yet nor do I know the scent I know it's a decent size and the quality is great it's packaged great and sure will benefit with regular use I'm sure it'll be effective and you'll feel it it's great value and increase the frequency of use

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I use this spray every single day and I can not imagine my life without it. I was addicted to otrivin spray and nothing else could help me with my congestion except this spray, it’s very effective. The quality is top notch, great composition with natural ingredients only. I feel it’s a great value for money, the size is big enough to last me 3 months with daily use If my review was helpful, you know what to do 😅👍🏼

Posted on May 10, 2022

Let me be clear: I don't like sprays, except for perfume. And even with that I have issues. But for a stuffed nose, or in my case a dry nose there are hardly any other ways to administer remedies. I read that grapefruit seed oil is a great benefit against all kinds of ailments. So want to try this out. The first spray felt tingly, but not unpleasant. One puff into each nostril is sufficient to have it spread throughout. It might be needed to hold the nose for a few seconds so it will not drip. After two applications I already can tell it's working. I'm looking forward for using this product. Next try will be my sons blocked nose. After it's cleared we have to see if it stays clear with this. Try it!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have frequent allergy induced sinus congestion & am prone to sinus infections. I am in healthcare & have worked in Otolaryngology so I know that the frequent use of nasal decongestant spray like Afrin is not good for you, it can become physiologically addictive. I supplement with Nutribiotic Nasal Spray which really helps & is a natural product.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

When we have problems with a stuffy nose and runny nose or are recovering from a nose job, we need quick help that is gentle to our mucous membranes. The spray has a double effect: it quickly unclogs the nose and at the same time protects and heals damaged nasal mucosa.