Page 1 - Reviews - NutriBiotic, Immunity, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
NG
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have used so many different range of Vitamin C. But this brand of Sodium Ascorbate crystaline powder works best for me! New to this, I initially ordered a bottle to try it out. My daughter has sinusitis and after drinking it for 1-2 days, she found her nose congestion improved! For the family, whenever we think that we are under the weather, we will quickly drink an additional dose of it. So far, so good.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have delayed the review in order to try out the product for at least 90 days. IT IS FABULOUS! YES! Works like miracle on skin and improve my immune system. I find it able to help in reducing inflammation so very quickly. It is also easy to drink with taste akin to soda water. High doses of vitamin C effect on skin shown almost immediately on the same day of drinking it. MOST importantly, for the last 3 months, i woke up with minimum sinus and able to recover quickly when i am getting allergies from dust mite and/or food consumed. Certainly a worthy purchase which i will repeat order. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

During this difficult period generated by covid, this form of vitamin C helps me a lot. I discovered this product 3 years ago and it has been in my house ever since. It does not bother the digestive system, not even for those who have gastritis (at least in my case). However, it is important to start with small doses and increase gradually. The 1 kg box is the most advantageous in price. And very importantly, after the box is unsealed, the powder does not change its texture or color. The quality is excellent and I appreciate that it has no additives.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The quality of this product is excellent and I ofen enjoy taking it together with ascorbic acid. I like the fact that it is a powder since I can measure it perfectly. As always Vitamin C is excellent for the building upof the immune system. I would recommend this product highly.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I mix it with water and it gets dissolved easily. Recommended to everyone for immunity and it doesnt taste bad. I like its size and packed well. Thanks iherb for this brand of vitamin C. the effect is fast after using makes your skin bright. I take it each morning

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My face cleared up! and I think it helps my immune system cuz my family members were feeling under the weather but not me! i dilute 1/4 - 1/2 tsp in a 2liter bottle of water everyday. sometimes I mix it with my collagen powder. it's tasteless and doesnt hurt my sensitive stomach even when I drink it right after waking up. will defo repurchase!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I will definitely keep trying this. It’s a crystalline like powder that blends well into smoothies. My Husband and I each put a fourth tsp into our personal smoothie blends. He seemed to do okay but here is my overshare moment, I immediately ran into the bathroom for a while. I don’t know if this is what did it or a combo of all the goodness I put into the blender this morning so I will have to try again. I recommend introducing this to your regime on a weekend just in case. The weird thing is I almost immediately felt a bit “healthier” I know that sounds silly but I felt like I had more energy, clearness, and just felt “better” and I slept awful last night. So something is working. I don’t know if this product helped alone but I will certainly keep trying it out.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

In winter, it supports immunity well, has a pleasant taste and smell. Large packaging lasts for a long time. We do not get sick with such vitamins. The quality of vitamins is at a high level. Used by the whole family. The size of the package is large and lasts for a long time.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This is an 8 oz (227g) version which is more suited if you are a first time user of this product. If you like it and you will you can then opt in for a 16 oz (227g) version. Note that this is a synthetic version of vitamin C and it has a great absorption. You can mix it in any liquid or use it in coffee, tea, smoothies or yogurt. You can as well give it to your kids. The main thing is that dosing daily a spoon or two of Vitamin C will keep your immune system strong. If you take too much of it the body will flush it out so no worries. Taking this daily will help you stay off flu or cold and if you already have it will speed up the healing process. You can as well use it if you want to keep your skin younger as it helps to repair the cracks between skin tissues.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

It is both good for your and your kids. When giving this to your kids you can mix it in their juice, they won't even notice while it will keep their immune system strong. Use it regularly and it will help you avoid or shorten diseases like flu or cold. It will be noticeable to see how your overall health and immune function will improve. Even if you get sick it will help speed up the recovery process.