Page 1 - Reviews - NutriBiotic, Immunity, Meta-C Powder, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
NG
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I cant take regular vitamin c because it always upset my stomach. Eventhough this one isn't tasty, but it doesn't upset my stomach. it's good to drink when you're feeling under the weather or when you have mouth ulcer. When I got sore throat, drinking this soothed my throat.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Nutribiotics always provides a high quality and reliable source of C powders. They might be pricier than others, but you can trust the quality.

Posted on Aug 3, 2020

I used to order this as tablets but since the taste is quite tolerable, I prefer to order now as a powder. Good product in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

Extremenely good composition. Made up of spirulina bound calcium and vitamin C for superior absorbtion. Only minus might be the taste. But its benefits outwight that shortcoming. If you prefer an easier source, try the caplets of the same type! Recommended!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's very good.It's very good.

Posted on May 10, 2020

Dissolves well! No added sugar so not sweet. Sugar is toxic so that's great!!! Lots of vitamin C in one teaspoon. 90 days supply. That works for me.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

Excellent ratio of quality, quantity and price.

Posted on Aug 19, 2020

Great

Posted on May 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The most popular form of vitamin C in the form of sodium ascorbate - has no contraindications, not acidic, suitable for absolutely everyone !! It is convenient to dilute in water and give at the first signs of SARS, about allergies, when taking vitamin A, omega to prevent fat oxidation! It tastes good, kids can drink it too!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I chose it on the recommendation of T. Shakhvorostova, not replaceable for immunity, and together with iron preparations. I dilute with water, but it's not very pleasant to drink, the powder is like sand with a not very pleasant taste, you can certainly add it to smoothies. Better to buy in capsules. If the review was helpful, please like it.