NG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I used the product to lose weight and it helped me a lot in raising my metabolism rate. It also helped me in decreasing my unwanted fats. Starting from February 2020 to October 2021, I lost 40 KGS by doing sports in addition to managing my daily calories count. I usually take the product twice a day, once in the early morning on an empty stomach and once before doing sport (30 minutes gap).

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

One of the best L-Carnitine I have ever taken. I didn't exercise for almost 3 weeks and when I started again, I felt lethargic and had no stamina on the treadmill. But when I got this, I could run 30 minutes nonstop and later did some yoga and felt really good.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like this product a lot. It tastes good and has great ingredients. I used to purchase this a lot from local shops but it was a lot more expensive than the price of iHerb. It's a great quality product and the size is great given it's low price.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Taste amazing Size is ok. 3000mg l-carnitine for 2tbsp but 1 tbsp is enough for me so that means 60 servings. Package is ok. Does it benefit me? We’ll see Combing this into my fitness regime, hopefully it fuels my workout and aids and supplement my diet and training. Ingredients and quality idk, not a food scientist haha

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good quality. L -carnitine Taste amazing . Helpfull for your fitness journey. It good for your diet. Improves the quality of the workout . Give you the energy to do training

Posted on May 28, 2022

What can I say? I was very impressed with this product because it did everything that it said. I took 1500 instead the 3000 because of my size. It was more of enough to give me energy and a good sweat. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
2051

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Great quality and purity of ingredients, not to mention the taste is very palatable. The benefits so far are seemingly becoming more vascular, specifically regarding my arm veins becoming a lot more visible which I was not expecting but most definitely like. Use this as a pre - workout and definitely can feel an increase in output at the gym. Remember to get TMAO levels checked regularly and supplement with garlic if necessary if levels are raised.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Very good product , but it has one little problem thats any time u want to fill the spoon you will lose some of the liquid .. be carful

Posted on Jun 17, 2022