NG

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Good quality composition of ingredients in this fat burning supplement. Nicely package and benefits folks who are into fitness training and weightloss. The size of the capsule is fine and there is no awful after-taste. Compliments well with a good workout and diet habit. The product helps promotes a good absorption rate. Action is always better than waiting so be wiser to invest before health issues comes in the picture.

036287d2-7261-4912-ac4a-b6da3aa91608
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I am very, very happy with these capsules:))) They not only give strength for training, but also reduce appetite!! I take them 2 pcs a day of training, and 1 pc a day without sports, and after a week I don't want to eat at all, but the desire to do sports increases (I train 3-4 times a week). Also, in two months, almost 5 cm of fat in girth was taken from the stomach:)) Tested with jeans without elastane:))) I am very happy, I ordered an additional one for myself and friends:)) I fully recommend it!!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I decided to order this for my bikini competition and BOY! We are constantly sweating! I drop about 0.5 kgs a week and pleased with the results thus far! My advice is to drink PLENTY of water to stay hydrated. I take one pill 20 minutes before my breakfast and one in the afternoon after my lunch. There is a slight after taste, but it doesn’t bother me. Pill size is easy to swallow (even without water). Quality is great! Don’t go over the dosage ;) Overall, Great stuff!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Hydroxycut and Lipo6 are both good. Except that you cannot overuse these fatburners. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Umm it was too much for me so I wasn’t consistent with it , but it does what you would expect, boost of energy, and attention, I didn’t like the after taste and smell i had after i ate that , it caused me to be nauseous so I discontinued using it , but if u can handle that then give it a try

Posted on May 13, 2022

It takes a bit to get use to them. The energy that they gave me was a bit too much for me. I don’t feel like they help me much with suppressing my appetite. It’s good to take them before a workout as the energy comes blasting up!

I have tried lots of different fat burners over the years and occasionally would find one i like and then it would get discontinued. I’ve always had a high tolerance for caffeine. Before taking these I would drink 4-6 energy drinks per week. I haven’t had one in two months. Don’t even drink coffee anymore. If taken on an empty stomach or without much water it will cause me to feel jittery and anxious a little. But when I take with food it improves my energy and mood and productivity. I really like it and plan to stick with this one. I have already bought my second bottle. I also like that you only need one per day. Good product. Would recommend but not if you have heart issues.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

So far I did not experience palpitations (like the other feedback). I did notice that I am less sleepy even without coffee. I am more alert somewhat. I still don't know if this will be effective in weight loss as it is only 1 week since I first taken it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good for giving energy boost And suppressing appetite My second batch can’t wait to see weight coming down Can make you a bit jittery if taking on empty stomach better to eat after lunch please give thumbs up if this helps