NG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

amazing quality, taste great, perfect dosage and package. Can definetly tell the diference in your routine, makes you feel with good hear frequency, full of energy and ready to smash a workout with efficiency to seek health benefits and good body composition. Amazing results

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Bought this by accident, didn’t notice it’s stim free, it was a good accident tho! Feeling less jittery than taking the regular type

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Seen already the benefit of training with this product. great pump and focus with less jitters as stim free. Quality ingredient as always from nutrabio.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love this product. My favourite pre-workout. Premium quality product with all the benefits. Awesome pump as well without crash, as there are no stimulants.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is by far the best non-stim pre workout I have ever used, and I’ll definitely be re-purchasing it after I run out!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

First try, tingling sensation on face neck and arms. After a few times trying in a couple of days, it disappeared. Nice taste and initially made me laugh with the tingling sensation.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

best preworkout on the market, period! everything is properly dosed, the pumps are insane, and the dragonfruit candy flavor is excellent! I will definitely buy it again

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I'm in love with this pre-workout. It packs a great punch and gets me out and moving when I need it. The caffeine is a little high for the casual gym goer, but for someone who spends an hour or two at the gym every day or every other day it's perfect.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I purchased this as a alternative to the highly caffeinated preworkouts that dominate the market. This product does work well, but i find that if you are tired or feeling lazy, it will not provide you with that pick-me-up to carry you through a long workout session. But it does work great when you are well rested and want to cut back on caffeine use. The Dragon Fruit flavor is tasty.