NG

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Excellent supplememt

I am taking this softgels to improve my skin quality, because I have some problems with acne. I am taking the daily dose recommended by my dermatologist, and my skin is much better for the less than 2 months. The softgels are small and easy for consumption if you need to take more than one. Always taking vitamins with a meal.

9d4c7efd-39a8-4a20-8f2f-705b15e71184
329158ea-a66d-4f15-ae06-4ae0dd5b692b
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

SUPPLEMENT Vit A is great supplement for vision improvement and overall health QUALITY Is great caps are pretey resistable against presure so they wont open in your mouth SIZE Caps are very small so you can eat more then one at the time They dont have any taste so you wont feel any disconfort DOSAGE I am 115kg man at 195cm(6'4) and im taking 50000ui a day

2873f864-43b2-487e-a30e-5694537f8302

LOVE NOW Foods NON-Gmo Products! GREAT Company! I get tired of so many separate bottles of supplements so appreciate the combination of A & D which are best to be taken together. The NON-Gmo commitment of NOW Foods cannot be understated as they are one of the few health food manufacturers in the marketplace which offer QUALITY uncontaminated supplements and foods that are FREE of creepy genetically modified organisms and toxic herbicides such as Glysophate. GREAT family run business that I support 100%!!!

dad5a435-a78f-4891-9d10-12e29a60385e
de303e5b-39d6-4518-9013-3dd338083ece
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Now Foods Vitamin A has become a great lifesaver for my eyesight! Yes, and according to the analyzes, the level of my vitamin A returned to normal. Therefore, I draw a clear conclusion that the vitamin is working. But along with the pluses, it has its own significant disadvantages, so before taking it, I highly recommend taking an analysis and, based on it, perhaps consulting a specialist. Be very attentive to your health! It must be taken with fatty foods, there is no restriction on the time of eating. I tried to always take it for breakfast, because for me this is often the fattest meal of the day. Also, vitamin A can be taken in one meal with vitamins D and E, which are also fat-soluble. And it also pairs quite well with vitamin C.

ec6955ab-bfbc-4834-a33f-aeaae207c68b
Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

I need this maximum Vitamin A potency for my rare skin disorder. In fact, many years ago I took it in 100K units every day, which I wish I could still get! I found this on iHerb & started taking it 2 months ago. My skin is the best it has been in years!! No acne, but extremely dry skin that no lotions or creams can alleviate. I knew Vitamin A taken internally was the only solution but have not been able to find it in more than 10K units. Thank you iHerb for this product.

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I was a bit reluctant to order a Vit A that is 2,5 times the RDA - it's not like it's a water-soluble vitamin that just ends up in the toilet when too much. This is THE fat-soluble vitamin we should be very careful with because Vit A toxicity is real. So only take these if you have a proven Vit A deficiency.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been using this brand and dosage of vitamin A for over 5 years now, together with NOW 2000iu of vitamin D3, Innovix labs vitamin K2 and 250-500mg magnesium daily, based on PhD Chris Masterjohn’s recommendations on his informative website. I have noticed that when I take this combination of vitamins my vision is better. I do have reading glasses but I do not need them when I take these vitamins regularly. When I fail to take them regularly I notice the need for my reading glasses after a couple of weeks. I realize I am just n=1, but I have tested it several times and there is definitely a correlation for me. I also love the NOW brand for their mission statement: “From day one, NOW was created to empower healthy living. We are a legacy, family-owned brand, a founding supporter of Vitamin Angels, and absolutely relentless about making the natural products and supplement industry better. Our mission is to provide value in products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives”. Unless I am given reason to believe otherwise I will continue to use and endorse this brand and this product.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I have been taking vitamin A for my skin and also for immune support, teeth, and bones. I can see that my skin looks smoother, and small irritations disappear when I take vitamin A. Excellent quality/price ratio. I also see benefits for my digestion because it reduces the inflammation in the intestine (caused by constant stress for me). The soft gels are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Supplement is an excellent supplement for improving vision and general health. The quality is excellent, and the caps are rather resistant to pressure, so they won't open in your mouth. Because caps are so little, you can consume more than one at a time. They don't have a flavor, so you won't be bothered.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This container has a super strong potency of Vitamin A, so an gel per day (in the morning with breakfast) would be more then enough. The most benefit from taking this Vitamin A will be cell growth, skin tissue repair while it helps maintain a health eye cornea. These gels are small and hereby easy to take.