NG

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Unsaturated fatty acids reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, regulate cholesterol metabolism and reduce high blood pressure. They work with prostaglandins, complex hormone-like substances that control the work of all organs, especially the heart, blood vessels and skin, and affect the functioning of the immune system. Prostaglandins also have an anti-inflammatory effect, thanks to which they relieve pain and inflammation in people who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. Essential fatty acids cannot be synthesized, so they must be taken into the body through food or dietary supplements. Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids have a beneficial effect on: - diabetes - eczema, acne (along with zinc) and allergies - regulates blood cholesterol metabolism and reduces fat deposits (obesity) - anti-inflammatory effect and alleviation of symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis - alleviation of PMS symptoms (premenstrual syndrome) - maintaining healthy cell membrane function and integrity - reduces the risk of colon and breast cancer is rich in lignin - anticancer agents - raises mood, concentration and improves memory - relieves the symptoms of atherosclerosis

ec121364-9d65-4adc-a8c4-cd2c85cf7280

I have been ordering these for several years now. I am allergic to seafood so NOW Omega 3-6-9 is perfect for me. The stuff works great for me also. My skin appears much healthier and I find that I rarely become ill these days. Between this and a multi-vitamin the results of my lab work during my last check up were remarkable. Of course, eating healthy and getting enough exercise helps too but I know that I feel better since I began taking NOW Omega 3-6-9 regularly. Highly recommended product.

7af3d397-9611-472c-8b6a-037a22a3ee59
efdc3c0b-ac32-46a1-87aa-3940f272de0e
ccd9a24e-4acc-4b42-a471-f1f2a4067db0
ffdd4d57-544b-467c-802e-d1c284a4d650
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This vitamin is an essential supplement for all people. Vitamin during the winter and summer months is always needed in our lives. This vitamin is a great one to help you out of your cold, flu, and other virus symptoms. I would recommend this vitamin for everyone, no matter what age... more

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this product for about a month now and I'm happy to report that I've noticed some results. This is important because it has been recommended that you take two capsules a day before bedtime. I feel like this is the case as far as what works, but also because I'm in my 20's and take a lot of vitamins when it comes to

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This vitamin is a supplement that provides all of the needed vitamins and minerals to the body. My wife and I take it on a daily basis, and we have noticed that my energy level has improved quite a bit. We are able to go to work with much more energy than ever before, and it makes our life much more enjoyable.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I�m so glad I found this vitamin! I believe it is one of the best supplements around. It has made me feel so much better and given me a lot of energy. The health benefits are endlessly helpful, too. My mood has definitely improved since taking this supplement, which is something that has been a struggle for me in the past.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My immune system had been compromised for some time. I went from getting the sniffles all the time to never, even when I was exposed to germs and viruses. That's when I started taking this vitamin. The company is ethical, produces quality products, and it has been amazing for my health!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have been taking an omega 3-6-9 supplement for many years and have tried a few different brands but the Now super omega is my favorite! The capsules are quite large but easy to swallow and I also don't notice any smell or aftertaste when taking them.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This Supplement is great!! Omega 3-6-9 , a triple power benefits for healthy, heart, mental , blood pressure, brain , cholesterol levels , bones , skin and inflammation. It's good for women health as well. It's nice ingredients with borage,fish and flax oil. It's easy to take for me the taste is okay not bothering me at all. Good quality and price. Love it 🥰