Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Cocoa Butter, 7 fl oz (198 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Lovely product. Bought it to use as natural moisturizer for my baby. It leaves her skin feeling soft & visibly moisturized, with a hint of chocolate scent. I bought it awhile back but hadn't the chance to write a review due to being quite busy with a new born. Will be ordering more again soon inshaaAllah.

6b6f7986-3354-4959-be2a-6b3954019ef6
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Excellent Cocoa Butter with Shea Butter. This butter is great for nourishing, moisturizing and restoring a healthy glow to the skin. This butter can also be applied to the scalp if it needs hydration. But this product is best suited for moisturizing the skin on the elbows, knees and feet. This cocoa butter is free of parabens, gluten and hexane. It works well for me. I recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

feels great! I usually use a scrapper and scrap bits of it into a microwave safe bowl, let it cool and then I'll apply it as if I'll apply lotion, keep in mind that it's quite oily so I recommend to use it when u really have time to massage it into skin until it's fully absorbed.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Cocoa butter is great on skin. You can apply it directly to the skin, but it's hard so you have to soften it in your hands first. It gives it a nice rich texture, it's great for preserving the moisture of your skin, and it makes me smell a little like chocolate. My skin feels fabulous!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I received my order well and good. Its my first time to order this product. It says in the bottle that this product is naturally hard and that you may softened it by placing it a pan, microwave it or put it in a hot water but I didn't expect that it would be stone HARD and that it's crumby.... 😂 😂 Smell is alright for me, not too strong which I like.

beb46df9-d424-41cd-9996-9cd0b599c6c5
5fe87d86-1bd5-4234-970e-04fef49aac6e
Posted on May 12, 2022

This butter smell so good its refresh my dry skin I have it in my daily routine because it’s feel smooth the package came good the size is small quality is great u need it in your care routine because it’s have so much benefit also great for relax

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

It's a raw natural product that needs to be added to with other oils to become useable as a moisturizer. But it is worth it! Break it up carefully. Warm it up in a small pan and add coconut oil and olive oil to get a user friendly consistency. Smells lovely and chocolatey.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Love this stuff! Works great for moisturizing and softening extra dry skin. The product is pretty solid in the container, but melts quickly at body temperature. A little goes a VERY long way! Has a natural cocoa scent that is noticeable as soon as you open the plastic jar packaging. I usually mix it with some of the Now Solutions shea butter. (The Now cocoa butter is more liquid when applied that the Now shea butter.) I decided to get this pure cocoa butter instead of a cream or lotion with other ingredients and am very glad that I did.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It smells good! I bought it so I can use it to make body butter. Using a small amount Cocoa butter keeps the body butter from melting or losing its shape/consistency. cocoa butter has it's many benefits, specially for the skin. one of those benefits is that It helps slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun's harmful UV rays! Moisturizes as well! great addition to your skin care routine.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great value for the price - mild chocolate scent. I blend this butter with shea, and some other oils to make my own body butter and it works a treat! You can use it straight out of the jar, but it dries hard, so you need to warm the product in your hands before using it directly on your body.