Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sodium Ascorbate Powder, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This produkt is an antioxidant that is essentiel for many in today's diet. Unfortunately, today's diet contains far too few vitamins. Therefore it is important to complete them. The produkts from iHerb are suitable for this because of their high quality. The ingredients are high- dose and very easy to absorb. Incidentally, the delivery went smoothly for all the produkts i ordered. Thank you very much!

aad7cad5-0ead-4dcb-93f2-4c134551300c
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this, really helps to improve my immune system. Nice big size, and is gentle on the stomach. I prefer this for daily use, as ascorbic acid can be more acidic and harsher on the teeth and stomach. My kids also prefer the sodium ascorbate as it's not sour. It does have a metallic kind of taste though so it's best to put it in juice to help mask the flavor.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I like supplements in a powder form because there are no other ingredients. Regular intake of vitamin C is a must now. I prefer vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbate because being less acid it is kinder to the stomach but no less efficient. I often buy NOW products because for me it is a trustworthy company. I always find their products to be of high quality.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I add a teaspoon to my kombucha each day and I really think it helps. it's a convenient, more natural, affordable and easy way to supplement vitamin c. A lot of vitamin c tablets are not well absorbed (I've read) and have other chemicals added to them which I react to. I've been taking this for a couple of years and definitely notice the difference if I stop for a while.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The quality of this product is good It doesn't have a bad taste and this better over others, because of the ingredients contained, the greatest thing is that it doesn't contains sugar. The size is pretty good, as it servings are small in comparison. The package is portable although is a bit big for travelling

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I liked the quality of the product. It doesn't have a bad taste and I prefer this over others because of the ingredients, this one doesn't contains any sugar. The size is pretty good because the servings are small in comparison. The package is portable in case you travel.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

For daily vitamin C I prefer natural sources. This one is good as an emergency when you need big doses and without any harm to your stomach. 1.6g of Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) per 1/2teaspoon. I don't like the taste, it is not so sour lake ascorbic acid, but I'm very sensitive to tastes. I like that the powder doesn't consist of any fillers.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I've been using this format and size of sodium ascorbate regularly all year and I don't regret it. You get to control how many mg you use which is really beneficial to adapt to your level of immunity (I take minimum a teaspoon a day. I've probably been sick once all year because that the quality is top notch. Taste is really not bad. No problems with acidity at all!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

WOW, this Vitamin C just arrived and it is such a large quantity - it is GREAT for a large family, value plus! The 1670 mg, is a great amount too! Packaging was secure and good. "LOVE all NOW Brands", they are superior! The ingredient being not manufactured with gluten, wheat, soy milk, egg and many more is such a MUST for me and some of my family members, whom are intolerant to some of these.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Sodium's affinity to the nerves, sends the vitamin C to the nerves and triggers release of oxytocin, the love hormone. Unless you are seeking attraction, you might want to use another product for vitamin C because too much oxytocin isn't good for health. More information on cosmic manifestations page.