NG

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Everything is good with this product. It is a good source of fibers, vitamin E and Magnesium. I am putting it in my recipe in baking cookies and breads. Its good as well as toppings for your salads. It is fresher because they use a technology to maximize its flavor and freshness. Fat content is only 18g and only 200 calories each paclage . Quality as well i excellent.I highly recommend this product.

2f4ee669-4a1e-455c-8d34-825a73f38d1d
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 6, 2022

Sunflower seeds are such a nutritional powerhouse! They contain healthy fats and essential minerals, antioxidants and acids. They are great as a healthy snack or sprinkled into yogurts, salads, or meal dishes. I like how these seeds are not only organic, but also raw. The raw seeds have a more buttery taste to them, which I enjoy. The bag is a great value for the price, it will last a long time. NOW Foods is also a brand I trust, they make high quality products and I can make sure the product I am getting contains only the purest ingredients, as is the case with these seeds.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great quality and taste. to boost my energy, I love adding them to my salads and baking goods, especially bread, and to get more benefits, I add also chia seeds, Pumpkin seeds, and flaxseed. They are a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals, including vitamin E and magnesium. The size is bigger than other brands and the instruction on the back is clear.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love raw sunflower seeds. They had a great taste and can be used in many recipes. If you use raw seeds as a part of your diet it can give lots of benefits for your health, just don’t forget to soak them overnight before. The quality of the product is great.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

What a wonderful & healthy way to begin 2022. Arrived 3 days after ordering, when back in stock. It's been over 2 years since I tasted sunflower seeds since the lockdown. My goodness these sweet buttery little gems are fresh, and ideal as a post workout snack with a banana or boiled egg at night. Thank you iHerb for putting these on sale - the show-stopping price & worthy Now brand caught my eye! Clean, and quality assured with package printing in good clear font size to tout its nutrient values...(no excuses for me to go overboard on the quantity!!)

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I bought both the roasted ones and these raw ones. I think the better tasting option is to buy raw ones and roast them yourself in the oven. The roasted ones have a “dated” smell, in Chinese I call it “益”…. But if u roast these yourselves they are fresh and crunchy

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great raw salt-free seeds that arrived fresh and ready to use. They can be soaked and dehydrated or roasted for a nice addition to salads and vegetarian dishes for an extra boost of protein, minerals and vitamins. My neighborhood birds, especially Blue Jays, love these, so we have to share. Generous amount, low amount of packaging, resealable bag. Great price. Love these.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I love these for a snack and I reorder every time I run out. They taste fresh (not stale) and the flavor is still in them. They're healthy and I often mix them with pumpkin seeds (same brand) and nuts. A really healthy snack and they're filling too.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Highly raved about in the videos I saw online. Nice to eat! Happy with my purchase! I can eat more healthy from today onwards! Thanks!

578ca654-be04-4abf-8d64-f48902328695