Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal, 22 oz (624 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is my favorite organic golden flax meal. I have tried other brands, and they are not ground as finely and I spend a lot of my time breaking seeds between my teeth. Now brand is consistently finely ground and even though it doesn't say USA or Canada, I will buy it anyway.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

The golden flax seed taste even more delicious than the regular one. I usually by the ungrounded one,as its more fresh. But this one just really convenient to eat everyday. Its very healthy which my whole family has been taking it everyday for year!!! Pls like my Comment if u find its helpful :)

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is just another way to get fibre to feed my beneficial gut bacteria so they can do a great job of making the things I need to feed the cell wall of my colon just add it to your smoothie or just add it to some milk or milk substitute.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I grind this to make fresh flax meal (doesn’t need refrigeration and can be stored at room temp for months unlike other ground seeds.) 1T of flax meal a day is one of the healthiest additions to your diet you can make. Fiber, protein, phytonutrients, lignans, fatty acids, amino acids… flax is a superfood! Please like this if this helps you!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great low carb and high fiber baking ingredient! I enjoy using it in pancakes, muffins, pizza crusts and other baked goods. My favorite is a deep dish pizza crust that keeps me from feeling deprived. I always order sufficient so that I never run short. I have been ordering this from iherb for more than ten years, and this company always ensures that the product arrives in great condition.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

i love it, its very easy to use, i just add it to my yogurt, smothies, soup. its an excellent source of fatty acids and omega 3. best to keep it refrigerated once open.

6a9b95cc-d151-4e7d-bc8c-9a23a9a45957
90114117-e097-4f65-be62-d96be3c1a817
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

it is definitely better than the brown flaxseed powder its lighter and nice nutty flavours. will definitely rebuy as its helpful for low carb diet. it reached me in 4 days I uae

ee589d62-8105-4664-85ca-d0dd65cbb155
Posted on May 22, 2022

Quality is good. Ingredient is natural and healthy. Good for any age. High fiber. Package is good enough. Benefit for anyone. Good for gut and for diet people. Composition good for constipation. Help to improve intestinal digestion. Serving for any kind of make cake or bread. Low cholesterol and high omega good for inflammation and heart. Use for healthy. Size is good. Taste good.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is so much nicer than the brown flax meal in recipes--just keeps whatever you're making from looking like a health bar from an organic co-op.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love golden flaxseed. This ground flaxseed is finely ground, so no seed bits to stick into my bridge and teeth. It is fresh and I recommend storing it in the fridge or freezer once you open it. A ver good value.