NG

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

love all of the Now Foods sesame sticks that I have tried. The Cajun flavor is so good! It has a nice, balanced spiciness that makes the snacks tasty, but not too hot. Perfect! These are a great healthy snack. You get a lot in the bag, too - good deal, big size and quality product.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love all of the Now Foods sesame sticks that I have tried. The Cajun flavor is so good! It has a nice, balanced spiciness that makes the snacks tasty, but not too hot. Perfect! These are a great healthy snack. You get a lot in the bag, too - good deal!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

OMG, I love these Cajun sesame sticks ! I like spicy foods, and these have just the right amount of heat. They are crunchy and tasty and not too salty. Not greasy at all. After my first bag, I immediately ordered two more. I try to watch my calorie intake and these are easy to measure. They’re all the same size so I just count out a serving. Otherwise I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag !

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These NOW Sesame Sticks are absolutely off the hook delicious! They are 'crazy good', and the Cajun flavor is my favorite. Just the right amount of Cajun flavor and heat combined with the snap and flavor of sesame in small, perfectly made sticks. SO GOOD! If you like sesame and Cajun flavors GET THESE! As always, iHerb's shipping was prompt and accurate.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

There really isn't much of a kick, more like a faint hint of cajun. I wanted to try it because I saw it had a lot of reviews. But perhaps it's also just not what I was expecting/not in agreement with my palette. The taste is just mild and mediocre in my opinion.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is a very crunchy snack, compared to other brands of sesame sticks. Very uniform in shape. I love the spicy mix in comparison to none. This is very flavorful. I am still surprised that you can taste the sesame in the cracker, even with the spicy kick. It's a bit expensive for what you do get, but its a generous portion. Because it is not preserved with preservatives, they have to use a disposable pack of silicon in it. As a result, there was one bit that had a bit of a chemically-taste but everything else was ok. I feel like these would make a good condiment or a crouton in a salad.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Just a tiny hint of heat so if you're looking for spicy this isn't it. They do have an excellent flavor and are a very satisfying snack

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love these--very spicy and really tasty. They have a good crunch. Have a napkin for the spices you get on your fingers. But well worth it!

rosanjin
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Terribly addictive. The Cajun spiciness goes well with yogurt dip for the health conscious, but I am sure no one can deny this goes perfectly with beer. 10/10 will buy again.