NG

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought this for mom. Her varicose veins have become so painful (let alone the look of it). She was considering a surgery. She also had too high of a blood pressure and the BP medications were no longer working. I researched and I asked her to give this a try only a few weeks. She is now using this for about 5 months. Incredibly so, her varicose pain is almost disappeared. No more surgery. Plus her extremely high BP is now normalized. So much that her GP cut her regular BP med into half dose. It worked for my mother, of course I would not know if it would work for other people. Mom started with 100mg, and when it was out of stock we got 60mg, then she takes 2 pills.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I am taking this in conjunction with grape seed extract and I have not been taking it long but it appears to have real benefits for my aging skin. It's more expensive but the quality is good and the composition includes rutin powder as well. The anti-free radicals effect appears to be stronger than grape seed extract.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use pygnogenol for its many benefits. One is vascular health, I save some heart rate problems after covid and for my painful periods. There are studies that say that the pain management gets much better after three cycles. I've switched to another brand, because of higher dosage - I take 100mg daily. This supplement is very expencive in Europe so I order here when there are discounts and am really satisfied.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on vascular health after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

I pop one of these badboys every morning and I am ready for action! Focused, energized and motivated in literally 5-10 minutes. There is also and accumulated effect after 3-4 weeks for your well being, immune system, skin, etc, but the immediate effect is also just so great. My new #1 go to for morning pick me up. I take a Bacopa Monneri around noontime, as I feel taking another pycnogenol is a little too overbearing.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is AMAZING for reducing inflammation in the body. This is a lower dose though, I normally need 100mg a day to keep my asthma in check.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I take pycnogenol Every morning. Pycnogenol is used to help people with asthma, and allergies, relieve arthritis symptoms, improves symptoms associated with menopause, improve heart health, and help control blood pressure.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 3, 2022

Pycnolgenol helps to keep our arteries clear. I like the quality indgredients used by the NOW brand. I use many of their products. iHerb gets my products to me pronto!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good price for this product, and seems to be good quality so far. I'm taking this for lasting long-haul covid, among a million other things.