NG

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! St. John's wort is thought to work by keeping the brain from using up neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, GABA, and norepinephrine. As a result, the neurotransmitters are more effectively used in the brain. This can have an antidepressant and overall feel-good effect in the brain. If you like my comment, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on May 6, 2022

We’re on our 5th bottle, I got this for my family because everyone were stressed out during the lockdown and everything, and it helps with the irritability and feeling more positive. Some say its good for the sleep, but I’m not really seeing that, however I like how it gives me better mood.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Have been taking this for more than a month now and I can feel that it works for me. My mood seems to improve in a better way. I'm less anxious and getting less angry without any reason. The quality/price seems to be perfect. I tend to fall asleep easier as well and my sleep quality is rather good. Will continue with this product for sure.

I have had problems with my partner and I think I was depressed, I started taking these and now I feel calmer, "with more control of my emotions" I feel ready to take the next step, and just thinking about it a long time ago gave me a anxiety and horrible sadness. If you do not want to take prescription medication, these are an excellent option to consider.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

recieved the product in good condition properly secure in the box along with the other items I ordered. I'm taking the mood support together with the other vitamins I purchased at Iherb, and I may say that it quite make an effect on my mood and how I handle stress. I'm not easily get mad or having mood swing. waking up early and energetic and with good Vibes ahead of the day. me and my husband are taking this during the night.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I've been taking SJW for about two years. I've recently lowered my dosage of SJW and started taking these in combo with a low-dose SJW capsule (all in all still low SJW). I feel much more balanced mentally and like I can regulate myself through emotions, stress, and low feelings more easily. My doctor prescribed SJW to me and I think this in combination with it really helps; along with physical activity, a good diet, and staying hydrated.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Awesome product! I choose this product because of the great ingredient combination, that help me feel more positive, relaxed but energetic at the same time. We use with my husband every day for over a year now and it noticeable improve overall mood, so you will notice a change when you'll forget to take a pill :)

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I never have given a 5 star review for any supplement before because I've never seen, or expected, any immediate results. I've had very little "mood" issues in my life but the past couple of years I've had to deal with a tremendous amount of loss and grieving. I saw almost immediate results with this product (like a couple of days). I have stopped using at times but notice the depression coming back. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I take this only when I am experiencing stresses and it really does help to calm my nerves and makes me sleep so much better. I love the blend of St. John's wort with 5htp and L-theanine. Those are very good supplements for de-stressing. And it saves money to have everything in a bottle instead of buying separate ones! Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I have been taking this for two weeks and have noticed a significant difference in my mood. I feel more able to do difficult tasks and work with my emotions. Will definitely keep taking it and rebuying it. The pills are on the large side but are relatively easy to take given the size. I have sometimes had problems with other pills this size, but I haven't had any issues taking these. I am very happy with this product.