NG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

When we work a lot at the computer and our eyes get very tired. Our visual acuity began to go down. And Age and vision do not allow you to go out without glasses. Lutein is a good and support supplement products for eye health and vision improvements. The small soft gels make it easier to swallow, been enjoy taking it so far!

ec542ce7-6955-4272-8973-93a94b691ba1
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Bought this for my mom (about mid 60s), she says her eyes are less dry and tired after adding this into her diet. She takes it once every other day. Quality seems decent. Neutral taste & smell. My husband and I (early 30s), didn't really see any effects with this supplement.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This helped me gain strength and power in my legs which would not be usable. With this, I know that I'm doing the right thing for myself, for my family and for my country! Thank you!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I just got this supplement and I've been noticing an improvement since the first day. My mood has been better, I seem to have more energy, and my overall health seems to be better. I feel like it's a good supplement and definitely worth a try.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now and I can already tell it's working. I feel more energetic and healthy, like a burst of strength and energy. It's really been helping me with depression and low mood. Great supplement!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is my first bottle, I haven’t finished it so I can’t really tell what actual improvements yet. I will repurchase when i run out. Good size for a soft gel. At mid age and need sto start taking care of my eyes and keep them functioning. Hopefully i see some results after long term taking these supplements. I chose this brand for the value and only needs to take one a day👍

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I take these daily to add a bit more lutein in conjunction with my macular degeneration eye vitamins. This is my first purchase of this particular brand of lutein and I am very pleased. Product arrived rapidly, is fresh and is priced well. Appears to be high quality. Would not hesitate to purchase again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is the maximum amount that should be taken as late in daily(10)! Amazing for the ones, who never drank it before and use smartphones a lot. Most probably, you have it low in your body. If you take it regularly, maybe 5 mg is enough) Hope this was helpful)