NG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Keeps my dopamine high!

I was recommended this product by a friend who has been using it for a while. I am so glad I decided to try it! This extra strength formula has definitely helped me to better deal with stress. I have also noticed an improvement in my mental alertness and focus. I would definitely recommend it to others who may be seeking similar support.

f4e7b973-6520-43d5-a0d8-75df46871b0e
dc442480-da7c-420d-84a3-f5c3a8f0b63d
7eef3188-e804-417f-8f1d-5dfd9d184bb5
b2f4ae21-dae3-430b-95fd-e7bc00de8319
6195942f-2b52-4dc7-9dbf-11bee1b8c1fa
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I started using this about 4 months ago to help manage my crippling burn out, anxiety and depression. I even noticed that hair I lost from dress has began to grow back. So I have lots of short hairs that I have to pin down. Pretty good results. I only take this once per day in the morning.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I believe these help me sleep, I take 2 in the evening & 1 in the morning. I am healing my whole glandular system, so these help a lot. I like the large bottle. I get up early for work (4.30am), and feel much better and more awake taking these.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I just love this L-Tyrosine. It'a a high quality supplement. I like the neutral taste , the size of the pills, and the absence of sugar and artificial sweeteners. I feel my energy levels boost, my skin doesn't get sunburned as it used to and my muscles seem to have gain strength.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for all ages and beneficial to your health and improvement recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent quality L-Tyrosine, an indispensable ingredient in your diet during periods of increased stress, one of the best stimulants of energy potential. The size of the package is fully consistent with the number of capsules. I took L-Tyrosine one capsule for two months as part of complex therapy against the background of elevated TSH: NOW Foods, Selenium, 100 mcg; NOW Foods, Kelp, 150 mcg; Natural Factors, Zinc Chelate, 25 mg; NOW Foods, L-Tyrosine, Extra Strength, 750 mg; Dr. Mercola, Liposomal Vitamin C, 500 mg; Euthyrox , 25 mcg.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have hypothyroidism and tyrosine one of the twenty amino acids that make up proteins. Substances such as thyroxine and triiodothyronine are the main hormones of the thyroid gland. Therefore, it is very important that the values ​​of these hormones do not exceed the allowable value and are not below it. Adding l-tyrosine to the diet can increase thyroxine and triiodothyronine. This is due to the fact that this amino acid acts as a building material for the production of thyroid hormones. For the same reason, people who take drugs to improve the condition of the thyroid gland should be as careful as possible when including tyrosine in the diet.The quality corresponds price.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Took it first thing in the morning for my thyroid! Well it works. Gave me energy right away. Has no taste. Capsule size is a bit big but that’s not a big deal. Love the quality ingredients and composition generally. Suitable with any diet cause u take it before any food. Also good for muscle building when you train cause it helps protein to get into cells. Packaging is convenient which is benefit for me

Posted on May 3, 2022

Good quality, clear ingredients, good size, the taste is neutral, ideal for energy, muscle, training, diet. The composition is clear, no fillers or additives, benefit the fast and secure delivery from I herb. I bought it for my father. I heard that is helping with fatigue. So I m looking forward to see the results