NG

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
How to look 10 years younger.

My skin looks 10 years younger and I take Lysine daily. Lysine in its most absorbable state. Quality is excellent. The ingredient is pure amino acid Lysine (building block of Collagen with Vitamin C and Proline). It is one supplement that Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling and Dr. Matthias Rath recommended. I already have known about this little miracle for years. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), and I mix this in "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" recipe. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

I take large doses of L-Lysine with Vitamin C to reduce cholesterol. Because I take such large doses, tablets are impractical due to cost. NOW brand L-Lysine is reasonably priced, dissolves well in liquid so I can mix it with my vitamin C in water, tea, or other beverages, and it is basically tasteless. The large size container provides me with weeks of product without having to buy many smaller containers at a higher price. I appreciate that the only ingredient is L-Lysine which is a must because added ingredients can cause ill effects when taken at the quantity I take it in. I’ve been using NOW brand L-Lysine for several years, trust the quality of the product, and don’t see a reason to use any other brand.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins in the body, and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone. L-Lysine is also a precursor to L-carnitine, which is needed for fat metabolism and energy production.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I use this for myself for overall health and to combat herpes in cats. Now brand is one of the best and this powder form will last a long time. I combine with NAC and MSM and take all three in water in the morning. I would do that over capsules any day and it is very cost efficient. The Lysine taste is mild, but not great. It dissolves well and doesn't clump. The cats don't mind the taste and I mix it in wet food. I would mix it in something else for kids because it's a little funky. Taken with the MSM and NAC though the taste disappears and is more palatable (though bitter all together). I dose 1-2 grams which is 2-4 scoops daily. Serving size is 1/4 tsp and a little under 1/2 g. Please THUMBS UP my review if you liked it! Thanks!!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Lysine is essential for the function of our muscles. be careful with dosing so as not to burden the kidneys ... Dr. Linys Pauling is taken in parallel with vitamin C. I have been using this protocol for almost 10 years. I am 60 years old and I am a woman.

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Lysine appears to help the body absorb calcium, and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendons, and cartilage. L-Lysine may slow or stop the growth of viruses! It may stop cold sores (herpes sores) from coming back when taken with vitamin C and bioflavonoids (it blocks enzymes that all virally infected cells secrete and it inhibits the spread of the virus in the body by limiting the effect of weakening the connective tissue). I take it during the cold and flu season and double the dose with any first symptoms. I like this a pure powder, without any fillings. It dissolves in water well, the taste is sour. With powder it is easy to regulate the dose. The pot is huge, 822 doses. Stay healthy.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have found this to be the best lysine out there. I love the beautiful clean ingredients in a great big sized package that lasts for ages. Good quality at a competitive price. This lysine really aided my mum's recovery from shingles. Aided in providing much needed energy. I love how the powder is tasteless and mixes well.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Good quality and size For the price in this package. Use it for an immune booster antioxidant as needed. Also able to dose it down to the pinch that’s needed to supplement a special-needs cat pet Vets direction. The taste is bland and very palatable. It’s also not clumping together like some other brands so the packaging is good

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Got this instead of the capsules. It is better value for money. Benefits can be felt after a few months use. Good amino acid to help rid the body of hidden virus. Taste is not too bad when mixed with liquid. Good size package and value for money. Quality ingredients again from NOW.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is by far the economical way to take Lysine and it does work for those suffering from recurrent outbreaks of the herpes virus. If you have an outbreak start with 1 teaspoon per day (1/4 teaspoon 4 times per day, all at once might send you to the toilet). Once your outbreak is under control (5 to 10 days), slow down to 1/4 teaspoon twice per day and eventually 1/4 teaspoon once per day should control the herpes. If you eat too much arginine (eg. too much chocolate), then increase your Lysine intake.