NG

Posted on May 1, 2022

it's too early to say, but husband asked for this supplement after going to Indonesia where he drank lots of graviola juice every day. he stayed there only for two weeks but in these two weeks he noticed a lot of extra energy and improved skin. he is taking this now but only 2 pills per day as he is taking other supplements too.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I buy this for my senior dogs, they have tumors.. I just google about Graviola and many people got the benefits from Graviola.. so I give it a try. Hopefully their tumors won't get bigger

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

great service, good product, I am on chemo with xeloda 7 days on, 7 days off, I take graviola on off days. colon cancer #3 Wish me luck

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

We drink this at night time and if we are feeling unwell this 2 capsules kinda help. Hope to get better health and cancer preventation.

Graviola is a small tree native to tropical regions. It makes edible fruit and has been used traditionally for parasite infections. It can support healthy cell growth and function and has free radical scavenging properties. Goof for improving the immune system.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I also have this product in the full spectrum variety anyhow I love the price, benefits, quality, and improvement I have witnessed in my body. I have been telling all my friends & family about this wonderful supplement. I will continue to buy!

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

I originally bought it for my father to help him fight his brain tumor, as it is said that graviola can pass the blood-brain barrier. As I was curios about it, I took about 500-1000 mg myself. After an hour or so, my so called "internal-dialogue" has been silenced and it was strange for me as I'm a bit over-thinker with pretty "loud" thoughts. I found myself very calm and peaceful inside, but without any "highs" or cognitive impairments, I was very much able to perform my daily tasks. It also helped me with my panic attacks during stressful periods. So it definitely crosses the blood-brain barrier. Good stuff, but it should not be used continuously as it could reduce the amount of healthy bacteria in your digestive tract and could also lead to liver and kidney toxicity. Be moderate and stay healthy :)

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

One of the best products i've ever bought! Would always buy it no matter its cost! Life-changing supplement! Just simply amazing.

Posted on May 6, 2022

A very good product that I have been eating for many years. I recommend it to everyone

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great product and quality. It has given me the energy that I needed