NG

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Effective but with caution

GABA is your body's most important inhibitory neurotransmitter, and people like myself with anxiety and health concerns, commonly have low levels of GABA. It is always said that GABA cannot have benefit when taken orally in diet or supplement form, but this is a myth, as it doesn't need to cross the blood brain barrier, it can function from the gut and relax the central nervous system. Because this is a huge package, it can seem like the recommended dose it too small when you see it laid out but taking too much will cause a heavy chest, shortness of breath, and tingling in the extremities. So follow the guide and this can be an amazing ingredient to add to you life.

I've had disrupted and poor sleep for months. By taking GABA I can now sleep solidly. This means that I feel better generally. Another benefit is that I am no longer bingeing on high-sugar foods as my poor body tries to give me more energy. So my weight has stopped going up. I have returned to the gym, and I am exercising. The quality is great, and the bottle size is great - it's going to last me a long while. I take 1/4tsp dose between dinner and bedtime, and again at bedtime. It worked on the very first night. The taste is fine - I stir it into herbal tea.

Phara88
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This supplement seems working better for my sleep than magnesium, and I started taking it only a couple of weeks ago. I take GABA 1/2 hour before bedtime and it helps my mind to calm down and my body to relax. You need a very small amount of it, which it makes it lasting for a while. The powder doesn't have a particular/strong taste and it dissolves easily in water.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Amazing quality of the product. Felt the benefits of GABA ingredient after first usage! Using it after training and before sleep. Absolutely feel pleasant vibration in muscles after usage. The taste is good and the size of the package would be enough for a really long time. Loved the composition written on a package. Highly recommend to try!

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I like GABA, it is a natural brain relaxant that makes us feel good. I take it myself and give it to my daughter, who has epilepsy, for help with sleep, reduce mental and physical stress, lower anxiety, and create a calmness of mood. I like that this is a pure powder without any fillings and it's very easy to regulate the dose. It dissolves in water very well, there is no strong taste or smell.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Is it only me it tastes a bit sweet? I love this product. It really makes me calm I believe. I could more focus on my study and I tend to be less impulsive after taking it. Above all, the best part of it is a packaging. it's not in the capsule!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This has been a life saver for my stressed out university aged son. He takes it in the evenings in some juice so it is tasteless. It helps him sleep and definitely tames stress anxiety. He does work out and has noticed more muscle growth since starting the Gaba. I feel it is a high quality powder. The benefits of this supplement are well worth it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

GABA is great in whatever shape it comes in but this is a really great value and allows for me to play around with the dosage whether I need less or more. Good quality , good size , good ingredient sourcing . It does not taste very good on its own but as soon as you add it to anything flavoured you can barely taste it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have been using it for 2 years now and I must say it was a great find for times of anxiety. I started with the capsules (750 mg), but reading on the internet I found it to be more effective and more instant if put under the tongue for a few minutes until absorbed. In a few minutes the feeling of anxiety (disappears). In addition, the powder is cheaper (obviously you need a precision slingbar that costs little)

Posted on Apr 25, 2022