NG

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This essential oil blend,Is definitely named appropriately the scent is so uplifting and mood enhancing in my home.I will be buying this one regularly.And most definitely confident about purchasing other blends from this brand.I beleive there arr also roller bottles with this line that I'll be investing in also for trouble free on the go essential oil therapy.Thanks for stocking this brand iHerb its marvellous.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This is a very emotionally uplifting blend to me. Very citrus blend. I cold diffuse this and it adds a very lovely scent to the room. Being the nature of citrus blends it doesn't last as long as blends like Young Living Thieves and other similar recipe types of blends due to the different oils. I usually buy 2 at a time. I''ve bought this many times over the last few years.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great, fresh scent! I put some in the aromatherapy drawer of my humidifier. The smell is predominantly citrus so the room smells like it has been freshly cleaned but the very subtle spicy notes make it smell slightly "warmer" than just citrus. I think it has a great smell that can be used every day.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Smiles for Miles is an amazing scent. Not overpowering, just a clean, fresh scent. NOW Essential Oils is a brand that I trust, the quality is trusted.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Very good essential oil blend. This scent does actually make me smile each time I use it. This is my go to one for when I need a little bit of positivity added to my day. Very, very good.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Smells great and used frequently to resolve issues with anxiety. The size is perfect and can be used for all ages. Premium quality packaging and scent.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great effective fragrance. The scent isn’t too strong. I use a few drops in my diffuser with water. The size of the bottle is perfect. A little goes a long way. I am in my 30’s I lice this product

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good packagin, good quality product and I like the smell, smells very good I would recommend for people into essential oils Good scent I often use this product The bottle size is convenient Package came in good condition

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Love this. Now Foods has been voted one of the top 10 brands of 2021 - verywellfit says it is "a budget-friendly choice that does not skimp on purity or quality of products, their manufacturing process is cGMP and they were one of the first manufacturers in 2000 to seek GMP certification - maintaining an A rating since then." I'm so glad i found this brand on Iherb!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

We love it! Fresh and fruity dense, relaxing and really Smiles for Miles, nice !

f31d827d-fb6c-49f0-9a59-18dd06389869