NG

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Excellent! Better than antibiotics

No joke, this stuff works. After suffering chronic UTIs for years and years I became antibiotic resistant. I was recommended this product and I cannot rate it highly enough, it is a product that actually works. I have now been using this for a few years and if I have the slightest Symptoms of a UTI, I take it straight away and it never develops. This product has brought me freedom again from the pain and suffering of years and years of UTIs. I only wish I had found it sooner. Very very highly recommended.

cd17d5c8-f8ca-41f4-96cf-5d4c14a477fb
Posted on May 25, 2022

I really like this product. I buy it regularly for several years. A very high quality product. It is highly recommended to consume it for those who have recurrent urinary tract infections it gives a lot of benefit. The size of the drug is a bit large, but for me it does not bother and the drug has no taste.

5bd160ed-b9da-4c5b-a2c4-806353f6393f
f80e3cc4-5a8c-49be-ac24-5ebb9c136b14
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Ive been experiencing UTI for many many times nowadays and sometimes it was super painful. Went to the doctors and took antibiotics but it didnt help. I saw someone suggest this and a cranberry pill for uti on tiktok. Once i took them, my uti occurred wayyy less than before and even when i do experience it, its not painful just very slightly uncomfortable, thats all. This really helped me.

a528de0b-d2e7-44a8-9c39-a790f4da9d9e
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Not sure if there are any side effects taking this long term, but I’ve been taking this d mannose almost daily for the past 2 years and it has been a great uti preventative so far at 1.5g per dose, along with oregano oil. Bought this at 11.11, so it’s slightly more affordable than usual (cost me ard 17 sgd per bottle). Expiry date checks out with the one online

e617f2ed-a9e0-4b9d-b59e-43c1f4e193b7
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Got it for my recurrent urinary track infections. I’ve been under a lot of stress lately and my infections come when I’m stressed and while they didn’t go away I feel like the symptoms were lessen a lot, it would go away faster. I have only been taking it for about 2 months but I’m loving it so far and I will continue to take. I hope this helps someone :)

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have to self-catheterize 4 times a day. That's over 1400 times a year. When I started, I had almost back-to-back UTIs . I started to drink cranberry juice daily and reduced the infections to 7-8 per year. Then I started using D-Mannose. It has almost entirely eliminated UTIs. I am currently 18 months free of any infections. It is an incredible product for me.

LianaLuna
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

For many years I have suffered from chronic urinary problems. Until I found d mannose! This supplement is just God send! This is high dosage d mannose capsules. I take it once a day in the evening, before I sleep. Capsules haven’t some taste or smell. It’s normal for my stomach. I’ve said good bye to my urinary problems) Now this is my necessary supplement! No more pain, no need to go to toilet every 30 minutes! it helps right from the first day! capsules contain one ingredient - d mannose. Not big size- it’s easy to swallow. I recommend it to everyone who have problems with bladder.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This product has saved me a few times from getting a UTI. If I feel a little discomfort from dehydration I take a few of these magic pills and make sure I up my water intake and all the symptoms disappear. This has been highly recommended from other ladies and I now recommend it on Facebook Menopause groups to women experiencing discomfort. Thanks NOW for another great product.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

THE QUALITY IS REALLY GOOD. THE INGREDIENTS ARE SAFE FOR LONG TERM USE. I ORDERED THE BIGGER SIZE SO IT CAN LAST ME LONGER. THIS PRODUCT HAS BENEFITED ME MORE THAN ANY OTHER FOR UTIS AND THERES HARDLY ANY TASTE SO THATS A BONUS ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. ALSO I HAVE BECOME SO IMMUNE TO ANTIBIOTICS.. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON THE MARKET. THIS WORKS BEST PLUS ITS LIKE A NATURAL ALTERNATIVE. IT ALSO TAKES MY PAIN AWAY AND KEEPS UTI'S AT BAY .VERY HAPPY . I WILL BUY THIS FOR LIFE