NG

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am very pleased with this mineral combination of coral calcium. I love how it also includes magnesium as it helps the efficacy of the supplement. This pill is Ph balanced and very effective on the body! It is great for all ages and provides a wonderful benefit and improvement for all the bones in the body! Very wonderful product and highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

great!! for people that are having a hard time with pills, you may want to buy one with smaller capsules. this is the first time I'm taking a calcium supplement and this helped me with pains I've been dealing with in my bones, However, i also take vitamin D with it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have been eating coral calcium all the time, but now I found out that there is also coral calcium plus, which contains magnesium and vitamin D, which can help absorb calcium. The calcium dose is well absorbed, which is very good for knee bone health. This product is very helpful. , currently in continuous repurchase

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Love the Coral Calcium Plus! Have been taking this product for quite some time. Had to order another Coral Calcium product for awhile as the NOW Coral Calcium Plus was out of stock. Glad it is back!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I purchased this due to it being in a capsule form and not being hard to swallow. I don't like the fillers in it. I also don't like the fact that it doesn't just have magnesium citrate which is the best form for your body to absorb. I do like the fact that it is not being harvested from live Coral. I like that it has vitamin d what's your body also needs to properly absorb calcium and vitamin d also needs calcium to properly be absorbed, so it's a win-win.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

this product has a good quality and ingredient. good for my parents in their age. coral calcium is very good for bone health and also as a supplement has many benefit. the package is excellent.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good quality from this brand. Don’t expect much as this isn’t supposed to change your life immediately, I take one capsule a day, I don’t think that’s so much of an issue with it.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

it is helping me with my leg pain. I take it with magnesium

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like the coral calcium, its something about the pH, and I think my stomach prefer this abow other types of calciums.