NG

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is my go-to Stevia sweetener. I don't like the powdered ones at all as the humidity tends to destroy the packets. The glycerite version is easier to handle than the pure liquid ones (you don't accidentally use too much), and the smaller 2oz bottle is handy as a refill to take with me when I go out. I'm not really certain vegetable glycerin is zero calorie, as the label mentions only a 5-drop serving - I have a feeling that the actual calories would have to be listed higher if the amount used is greater. But it's still better than pure white sugar. Best quality Stevia I've ever found, and no alcohol which is my preference.

I like this liquid sweetener. The bottle is very small but you need only a few drops so it lasts for a while. I don't drink sweet hot beverage so I can't tell about smell or aftertaste. It is alcohol-free. I use it for creams and other desserts and it works perfect. I tried also a chocolate and caramel tastes. I like stevia better than erythritol.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is maybe my 20th bottle of this Now Better Stevia. In my quest for a calorie-friendly, no sugar substitute that suited my taste buds, I tried many before I lucked up on this brand many years ago. Before Better Stevia , the stevia that I had tested had a bad chemically aftertaste that made using it unbearable and unusable. This has no aftertaste that I can detect. I use it as a sugar substitute in my coffee daily. I use this in my broccoli salad dressing as the sugar substitute. I use this product in hot and cold liquids. I could not do without it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great quality liquid sweetener in a nice package, size is 237ml 8 fluid ounces of pure sweetness which doesn't spike my blood sugar when I use it. This goes in my home made lemon and lime juices. The benefit of this liquid stevia glycerite is that only a few drops is needed to sweeten anything, meaning the 237ml serving will last for quite a while.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I like how it tastes well just use 2 drops in a cup of tea or coffee, ive tried in my coconut dessert adding 2 drops and is all it takes to making it sweet without the after taste. a bottle goes a long way!!! good package and quality overall, great for sugar free diet.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is my favorite of the NOW Better Stevia options because it lasts so long. It may be little off putting at first because it is thick and syrupy, but a little goes a long way. Just be sure to stir. Otherwise it ends up on the bottom of the container. The 8 ounce version is the better buy.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is an amazing high quality product with a great taste and 0 calories. The ingredients are simple and much healthier for you compared to other sweeteners. It’s very easy to use as you only need to add a couple of drops to sweeten your beverage/food item with no aftertaste. The price is a great value compared to the brick and mortar stores and the shipping was incredibly fast. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I've used this in Keto cheesecake and Keto peanut butter-chocolate-coconut cookies. They came out awesome. What you need to keep in mind is that this is very strong. 20 ml was enough for an entire, thick cheesecake. It's not a 1 - 1 ratio with powdered sweeteners (even sugar, if you're replacing it with this). I honestly had to guess. Fortunately, I guessed right.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is the only stevia I ever use, and I've been using it for a decade. It only takes a drop, and as long as you don't put too much, you don't get any weird aftertaste. It lasts a long time. I buy this big bottle and refill my glass dropper bottle with it for everyday use. It's just stevia and water and no added alcohol or fillers. Great stuff!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

After discovering that Stevia is therapeutic for Lyme disease, I have started to consume it daily. I find the Better Stevia Glycerite to be very natural tasting and in the 8oz size it is a great value. You only need to use a few drops at a time. I've also committed to giving up my daily diet soda habit since it was the one vice I still had that I knew wasn't doing me any favors. I now make a daily lemonade with this (I also add vitamin C powder and a few other tangy powders like L-Carnitine). It's delicious and I would be lying if I said I don't miss the diet soda, but I have only been able to do it thanks to Better Stevia which satisfies my desire to have something sweet to drink in the evening or with dinner. It's been about 5 weeks now and I'm still going strong. It's also great in making chocolate almond milk. Almond milk, a few drops of stevia, cocoa powder, cinnamon. So good.