NG

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Got this for my wife who love the outdoors but doesn't like any sunscreen or UV protection for her skin. I just told her it's good for her eyes and she's yet to be convinced! Hahaha! I'm trying for myself as well and so far no noticeable negative effects.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This product is like magic it has helped me so much . I can’t believe how quickly it worked on my eyes but also and unexpectedly it has eased my arthritis too. I take it with the krill oil and believe it’s a combination of the 2 . Thank you iHerb I love the quality of your products and will certainly be a returning customer 👍I have already recommended iHerb to my daughter.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I wanted to get a high dose of carotene to help the eyes. I found that higher doses of astaxanthin give me too much energy, and was glad to find NOW foods 4 mg version at an affordable price. The soft gel is small and easy to take, without any aftertaste and seems to benefit the vision.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love it it helps my mood and my energy I started with one pill first thing in the morning and now I am taking two I was taking it for a while and then I ran out for a month and I definitely felt the decreased of energy and got back on it

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The method of administration is to take one tablet after meals. Also, if you are new to taking supplements, be patient, because the above studies have taken 8 to 10 weeks to start showing results. And pay attention to any skin supplements, you must be healthy before taking them. If you have any illness, you should not take it, because to avoid the conflict between supplements and drugs.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This noticeably improved the elastic nature and firmness of my skin :-) Highly recommend to complement marine collagen powder, which i have been taking for a few years. Stopped collagen for a few weeks in order to test this product on its own, and surprisingly it must have some compounds in it that the skin absorbs happily

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

've been taking 12 mg Now Astaxanthin for about 5 years. This most dramatic thing I notice is that I can be out in the midday sun for hours and I don't burn. I'm a redhead and have always burned easily. I don't like using sun screen because I have heard they are not so healthy for a variety of reasons. Now I can work in the midday sun and not have even a hint of sunburn! When exposed for awhile in the sun, my skin turns bright orange like a lobster. As soon as I come in out of the sun, it quickly goes back to normal. And no burn. Very interesting! I don't know how long one has to take it or how much. Like I said, I've been taking 12 mg/day for about 5 years and I only recently noticed (this Summer) this fact. I don't normally work in the sun much but this Summer I have, and discovered this. I have heard others say it protects against sunburn but now I have confirmed this for myself

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I have been taking this supplement for about 2 months. So far so good...felt my eyesight improving. After working for long hours, my eyes didn't feel so dry. Which is good because I work in an air conditioned room. Will purchase again and hope to see more improvement.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I find the astaxanthin tablet is very helpful! I work in the desk-bound occupation and often feel my eyes are strained after long hours of working before taking the supplement. After taking the tablet regularly for about a week+, I noticed that my pupils are less reddish after work and I am able to focus more attentively during working hours. The delivery is smooth and fast. The packaging contains bubble wrap to protect the bottles. Overall, it is pleasant purchase which grant me the confidence in the product and will continue my purchase in future!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Did some research and found this: "Astaxanthin is 550 times more effective as an antioxidant than vitamin E Astaxanthin is nearly 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, one of the most important vitamins when it comes to boosting the immune system It’s also 550 times richer as a source of antioxidants than green tea or other Catechins." So I decided to give it a try, it definitely helps in pain relief and some skin problems I had a clearing up.