NG

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great stuff! Currently using to keep my dogs ear clean and avoid more ear infections. Also great for stinky shoes. Great air freshener. Thinking about diluting some in some coconut oil for oil pulling.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a good product. It really made the room smell good and fresh. Even after the odor eventually dissipated, there was a "cleansed" feeling to the air. I was pleasantly surprised by it's effectiveness.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Love this product! It’s a great natural antibiotic and kills fungus. I spray it on my toothbrush before brushing my teeth. My teeth are whiter and my breath is fresher.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

The only spray I use. Great for purifying the air, I spray on the handles of my shopping carts. I use on my hands while I am up and about. The scent is totally oregano and I like it.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

This spray is excellent! It is very effective for toenail fungus. It can be used as a vegetable wash, air cleanser, hand sanitizer, toothbrush spray, food cleaner, odor neutralizer, kitchen and bathroom cleaner, pet deodorizer, body or foot deodorant. We found it useful in the car as a sanitizer as well.

A great - and strong - product to use as an antibacterial spray without the toxic agents. Use it spray the home, for fleas/ants and some have reported it's positive effects as a throat spray (do your research first). Smells fresh. If you find my review helpful, please consider giving it a thumbs up!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Love the smell its really energizing and its helps with the mold issues in the room

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great clean, fresh scent. I use this in the foyer and inside my car.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The item is very quality and package are in good condition.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Spary in car, home, wherever you like, works safely on skin and ailments you may have!