Page 1 - Reviews - Neocell, Super Collagen Peptides, Type 1 & 3, Berry Lemon, 6.7 oz (190 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

excellent product! adding it to my Neocell collagen with biotin and hyaluronic axid. it works wonders in my skin.. pinkish cheeks, and im loving it! my first order and its amazing.. and on my 3rd bottle of collagen capsules.. will recommend to my friends. like my comment if its helpful.. thanks so much!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Violettie
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It taste so good, i loved the taste of this berry lemon collagen. I finished one bottle of it and could see my skin feels smoother and looks fairer. One bottle could easily lasted one month, i bought the flavourless one for the next purchase. The flavourless one tastes like bone powder :) I guess it's because it made of cow bone. Overall I am satisfying with NEOCELL, great product and great price. Very affordable yet effective !

Posted on May 1, 2022

Beneficial and excellent product! If you think you're not getting much collagen with your everyday diet then purchasing this product is the best decision. The quality of the product is incomparable as it is carefully pack. Ingredients are also carefully chosen.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My second purchase… I can see the good results and for sure I recommend it for every woman … you will see the improvements in your skin and hair

Nastassia
Posted on Jul 12, 2020

I've been using this for a month now and I can say that I’m truly satisfied with this product! I wanted it mainly for the collagen purposes because I have huge bags under my eyes and starting to get lines in my lips but besides it just helping those 2 things, it helped my overall skin tone(I also have rosacea) my hair looks incredibly shiny! And my nails have been stronger! The only issue I did have was the product says it mixes well with cold drinks, which it did not but I found it easier to fill my cup with a little bit of hot water(enough to mix in the product) then add whatever drink you’re drinking with that, I usually do tea. Other than that I highly recommend this product! Reviews on the recommended funds and shopping tips are on my profile. Nice to help each other! Good, it comes back! I wish you all health and beauty!

8c358eee-ee5e-41d1-9b6b-b75fe4a282fb
d8087501-c7aa-400f-a584-7d0c227f6fd0
Posted on May 10, 2022

I saw this product on YouTube, it’s very popular and I start to use it too. I use it around 2 months now, I hope it will bright up my skin. It easy to take and smell good.

81b4a093-0fd8-46f9-93cf-06e5575ff2b5
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Been using it for 2 weeks and I've noticed that my hair is more shinier and silkier from before. I also noticed that my nail color improves a little pinkish. Although I would love this flavor to be sold in bigger volume than in 190g only

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great product and the flavour was great as well. Only problem was that it doesnt mention if its organic or not and most of the time it is out of stock on iherb which makes replenishing stock difficult.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I really love this product and i recommend to my daughter and friends!I see the result after 2 weeks of drinking.❤❤❤

8d143d71-fc3d-4881-ac90-85e34350b213