Page 1 - Reviews - Neocell, Collagen Beauty Infusion Drink Mix with Biotin, Tangerine, 11.6 oz (330 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Good quality, ingredient is complete to fulfill our need, dosage is good, great to increase immunity, great package, there is no bad effect for our body, taste ok, great absorption, good for our bone, the size is ok, keep far from the sun,,

fb026594-e856-4010-bb9d-07032913c240
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Why does the collagen drink mix have white caps? on the website, it shows the black caps one, and I am getting the white caps one.

7d499244-2b1d-4739-8327-5e770709c771
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Good quality i like it sooooo much, true to size, good price, will order it again 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I'm happy with this product, taste is very nice and its doing a job. Package is also very handy BUT so much empty space in container, a bit waste of a space don't you think.

Posted on May 30, 2021

For more than 2 years using this flavorful product, me and my wife are both satisfied with the amazing and glowing skin effects. Most of our friends and family members noticed that we are our faces are blooming and have a vibrant skin. We love this product and highly recommended to use.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

it tasted good but it is difficult to dissolve. I also feel like something gets stuck in my throat. Other brands are smoother and richer to drink.

Posted on May 24, 2021

This is my 3rd month taking it and I can say that it helps improve my overall health. I notice that it helps in my bladder control coz before I have always this urgency urinating and I can't wait any longer to empty my bladder, but now, I can say that I can control my urge to pee. I'm not really sure if it's because of this product but this is just my personal observation on my body after taking it for 2 months now, and I'm not even taking any other dietary supplements or medicines

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Collagen helps to repair healthy skin. Slow down and prolong the life of the skin to use better. good quality ingredients Recommended to try.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I just received my order and I don't know yet if this product is good.