NG

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is excellent for people who have constant sinus. For those who don’t we should all be using this also as a daily routine like how we brush our teeth or every alternate days as recommended by the ENT. My husbands sinus improved significantly using this. Just a heads up like this back does not come with any bottle so you will need to get the starter kit before purchasing this one. This is only does refil sachets. Overall this is a good value for money and a really good product. I prefer this the brands out there because it’s easy to use.

b4a6bd81-de29-4aac-abf3-37acb6a24133
634529ac-4373-41fd-93d1-83190fc1511a
dcebcaeb-5f14-4f45-b352-d3e8fb3f157d
9ddc514d-4b1f-43da-aee7-88a6aa1fb287
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It’s really very helpful, it reduces the time i use the nasal spray, I usually use the otrivin 8-10times a day but with this product now i only use it for 1-3times a day!!♥️ but i was hopping to get the free buttle with it, it’s turned out that the buttle comes only with the 50packets:(

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

have been having issues with my sinuses for 10 years already and I'm always using these packets for my nasal washes. this is what keeps me going and saving me from going on a knife for sinus surgery because of sinus infections. I would suggest everyone to have these in their homes and do them often especially now during the covid. if you reduce the viral load that it's developing in your nostrils your body will have a better chance at clearing the virus.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on May 4, 2022

It saved my life. I use it frequently, so effective. I can feel my sinuses clean right away. I think it’s great for its value. Great quality, good size and suitable for most ages. Package is good as well. Many benefits. No scent in it. The composition is very light weight too!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

the scent is mild, ive found that this brand has the best quality rinses . the package makes it feel very simple and effective to use . the value is affordable for the rinse you get the frequency of usage is twice a day. and ive seen great benefits from it. the composition of these rinses is simple yet effective

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I use it especially in the springtime, during allergy season. It really helps a lot in reducing seasonal allergy symptoms. It feels great after using it. The package is of excellent price. The box does not include the bottle for rinsing and only has the powder packets, so please take note of that.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

NeilMed Sinus Rinse is amazing. It works so well and is so easy to use. I love that you can buy these premixed packets separately. Ever since I began using this, the congestion I had for over one year went away. I use this every evening before bed, and I wake up with a clear nose and sinuses.