NG

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

My boxer is suffering from arthritis and showed difficulty on long walks. After using the Arthrisoothe for a few months I see improvement in his ability to take long walks again with less pain. I will keep using for the long run... As result of my observation I would say it is very good quality.

dd95bf74-714a-4916-8c9c-2412c2b01931
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

We were afraid we were going to make the tough decision about our 12-year-old dog Zeke. Rushed out to our local pet store and they guided us to your amazing product! Gave him one ArthriSoothe-Gold level 3 treat and within an hour he was up and walking. We give him one in the morning and one before bed. He has not had any issues since.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I got this bottle for my aging dog, the size of the tablet is quite big (a trapezoid shaped pallet). My dog didn't like the smell (He was a picky eater). I would crush the tablet and mix it into my dog's food. It has the benefit to slow down the deterioration of joints and hip problems in dogs. However, it was too late for my dog, because he was already in the later stage of life. I was inexperienced and only wished I knew about this and gave it to him 3 years earlier.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
2096

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been using the chewable ones in my two retrievers which have hip problems , I have seen a difference the benefits of the three actual glucosamine together with Chondroitin and hyaluronic is great for their problem .

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The product quality is good, but unfortunately my boy doesn't seems to like the smell. In fact, is kinda too strong. Should add some meaty flavours, to attract them to eat it.

5ac82715-3be1-4495-9490-18f12c5d4e58
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Our dog has been showing signs of arthritis in the past couple of years. We thought this may be worth trying. Our dog loves it! It is not too hard (easy to chew and swallow), so it really is "soft chews", and I'm very happy with this product.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Our large dog (30kg) has shown signs of leg shaking when he was 12, have taken these for two years now and has been well under control