NG

StefanusVicky
Posted on May 12, 2022

Vitamin A Source Natural is in the most effective form of palminate, which, when it enters the intestines, is rapidly absorbed and has a pharmacological effect. Vitamin A (retinol) improves cell regeneration and rejuvenates the skin, which is why we all often use it. This substance is also used to maintain vision,the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and other organs. Indications for the use of vitamin A: Dry eye syndrome,redness and eye fatigue; Hemeralopia (night blindness), Conjunctivitis, Superficial keratitis; Follicular keratosis, psoriasis, eczema: frostbite, burns, long-term non-healing wounds; erosive and ulcerative intestinal lesions; hypovitaminosis and vitamin A deficiency, decreased immunity. If you find my review helpful, please like it ;-)

fbbaa6d5-1d27-4f2e-9211-54998d212ba2
a8893384-a0c8-4cdf-8072-bd4f24f82601
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Had an episode with my left eye 3 months ago. Besides taking taurine, lutein and amla juice, Vitamin A has helped me slowly recover. Besides taking this, I do massages learnt from a natural healer. My eyesight has improved a lot that the strain and partially blocked view has recovered. Intend to take this for a long time....

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

the size of each tablet is quite small and compact and the price of the product is also very cheap and worth it especially because it can last you for 90 days! will purchase again when i run out 👍

77d6eadd-b8a2-4175-993e-c40132362b0a
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is a good quality Vitamin A product which benefits the immune system. I cut it in half as I think 5000 IU as a maintenance dose is enough for me. This makes it quite economical as this container size makes it last for six months. The only downside is that it's not non-GMO.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Smallish tablets of dry vitamin A, which is hard to find. Yellow coating. They are easy enough to swallow and seem to work. They contain retinyl palmitate which works well. Gluten free and free of major allergens and artificial colors and preservatives. Confused as to why they contain lemongrass oil in the coating though.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I'm taking this product because it is the most bioavailable form of vitamin a. I'm taking 1/4 of a tablet daily, that is a dosage for women, so this pack is enough for me for the whole year.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is vitamin A as palmitate and is bioavailable. I regularly use vitamin A because it is said to support eye health and skin health and to boost immunity. This is a good-quality brand.

Posted on May 31, 2022

My doctor recommended exactly this vitamin A, she does a research and I trust that the product works. I have been taking it for almost a month, I do not have any side effects.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.