NG

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Love that it includes bioflavonoids!

So many vitamin C’s forget to include bioflavonoids, so glad to find a superior product that also contains this important addition! I give this to my entire family, we love it, we’ve been healthy and feel good. No upset stomach from taking either. Very easy to tolerate, we take in the morning with breakfast. Love it!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Vitamin C complex with bioflavinoids is an excellent blend of ingredients. Also a very powerful antioxidant, no taste and easy on the stomach. I personally prefer the 500 mg, I divide to take through out the day. Vitamin C is a wonderful immunity enhancer. The bottle size is great and lasts for a long time. The size of the caplet is easy to swallow. Vitamin C, always in my daily regimen.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I herb is an awesome source for all my needs. They continue to stand premiere for my supplement needs. Fast delivery and competitive pricing for the win! We enjoy Natures Way as it’s easy on the stomach, easy to swallow, no aftertaste and we experience good results with continued yse

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I always order this brand. It is one of the only ones with natural vitamin C from rose hips - not just ascorbic acid. So I prefer that.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great quality and supplement. Helped with my skin. No taste. No problems with packaging or shipping. I take 3,000 mg everyday so my immune system is great i haven’t got sick in a while.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Among other benefits Vit C offers, works great as my family and I haven't got any flu in more than six months that we've been taken :)

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Have used Nature's Way for decades. Coming into winter in AU, I like to have C complex on hand for immune support. Very glad to see this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This Vitamin C helped supply what I needed when I had Covid earlier this year. I cannot take the ascorbic acid form of Vitamin C because it hurts my stomach.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I'm so grateful for this lovely mix of vitamin C and bioflavonoids, everything works better in a synergistic mix. The capsules are easy to take and I love the recyclable packagin.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Nature Way produce quality products. The size of capsule just nice. Packaging is easy to use. After taking this, my digestion better, absorption better, no constipation.