Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Sambucus Standardized Elderberry Gummies with Vitamin C and Zinc, 60 Gummies - iHerb
NG
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I usually take tablets of vitamin C+Zinc, yet it's fun to take gummies instead sometimes. Makes you feel like a kid. It tastes good. I wish the gummy-ness would've been stronger, yet it quite melts in your mouth. Two of these a day will keep you at 100% daily dosage of vitamin C + and 68% of daily Zinc. Which is great as, despite it's benefits for your immunity system, you also don't wanna take too much by mistake. Quality product, a bit on the expensive side, as 60 gummies will take you as far as one month of daily usage.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

These are like candies and I have to make sure I don't have more than 2 because they're delicious I want to eat them all. It's such a great product- much easier to convince my kids to take these than the syrup. I feel like I'm helping them to grow bigger and healthier and they don't even know it! It's smells good, tastes good and just is good. Buy them!!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I bought this to improve the health of my children. They love to eat gummy. The taste is so pleasant that they enjoy taking it. The only problem is I must control the gummies they can take a day. The formulation and quality of the gummies are good. Another good product from Nature's Way.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Our family has been using the elderberry gummies on a daily basis for the past two+ years with great success. These gummies taste great, help to boost our immune systems, and are liked by our entire family. Overall a good quality product we intend to use with no end in sight.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I had bought the tablets before but that had a little bit of a funny mouth feel to it and then I tried this and I have totally switched! I am a gummie lover and these have a nicer texture to it and doesn’t contain gelatin. My kids love them too! Haven’t been sick very much in the pass few years, wonder if they have anything to do with it 😉

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

A week ago, I ordered the Sambucus Standardized Elderberry Gummies with Vitamin C and Zinc when there was a discount of 30%. When I opened the bottle the aroma was so inviting that I popped one into my mouth immediately. The gummies are soft and taste fantastic. Even grown ups like them (not to mention kids) and my family members eat them as a treat! I quicky ordered another bottle when there was discounts for Greens and Superfoods 3 days ago . 😊

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My family has two of these every morning and I know they are doing wonders for our immune systems. My kids like them TOO much, though. They taste wonderful, but be sure to keep them stored away from kiddos for that reason. I’d like to make my own elderberry gummies someday, but these will definitely suffice for the meantime. Aside from sugar, the ingredient list is not bad.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Elderberry w/zinc is a supplement that I try to keep on my shelf during the flu season (and also the allergy season). Elderberry Zinc is helpful in keeping the sniffles at bay. Since Nature's Way Sambucus brand are gummies (and taste better than the lozenges that I previously kept on hand), they are easier to get my family to consume and are therefore more effective.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

My kids love them and even my non-supplement taking husband will take those daily. I like that they are gummy-like for the fun factor but not sticky. Also appreciate that they have an effective dose of zinc because it is a hard mineral for vegetarians to get, which is why I chose this brand over the others.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My family loves these elderberry gummies, not only because they really help us fight off colds but also because they're delicious! Love that they're free of artificial flavors/coloring, and that they are just soft enough to enjoy, and not rubbery like some gummy-type supplements. Great price, recyclable packaging, and always fresh product from iHerb. Oh yeah, and no problem digesting these even though I am sensitive to some gums, so I like that, too!