Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Kidney Bladder, 465 mg, 100 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
NG
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have tried it today with my husband and we are in high hopes our kidneys will be better. I a history of kidney prob in dads family side and recently I felt crunches on my side, so i have decided to buy one. prevention is the best. i will observe after couple of days. The item is well packed and arrived quite early than expected. the smell of the capsules are really organic (herb smell). Thank you iherb!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I know how important the kidneys are for great health. They must be filtering DAILY (meaning you should see sediment/strands of mucus in your urine, NOT clear like water). This product supports that along with a high fruit and vegetable diet, low protein (hard on the kidneys). I trust Nature's Way brand and this kidney and bladder formula has some of the top herbs for kidneys: parsley, uva ursi, juniper berry. As a BONUS, marshmallow root and ginger root are great for the GI health. If this helped you, please consider liking :)

Violettie
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Hey this kidney bladder really a great product. It does its job without much efforts. Nature's way is a very quality products, they have all quality herbs. The ingredients are great, the mixed of herbs urva ursi is great for kidney! I am at my age 40 this year, previous few years i started having bladder issue due to hormonal changes. When i go out, it's hard for me because i have to go out very frequent to find toilet. I could not really hold my pee. I took this once a day with 2 caps. I went out for 3 hours and came home my bladder was still good, NEVER bursted. I was surprise, this is a great one for my bladder! You should give it a shot! Finally i found some ease with affordable price ! hooooray ....

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have been buying this for years. When I forget to reorder and run out, my bladder/kidney issues come back. Kidneys filter out toxins from the body and sometimes get overwhelmed, tired. This product detoxes your plumbing and makes you feel great again. Can't afford to have kidney issues as I get older!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My husband loves this and uses this to cleanse his kidneys and bladder every 3 - 4 months. He has only 1 kidney thus is important to keep it working optimally. He experiences greater flush of the kidneys when taking this and the pee is almost like water quality. The ingredients are natural and he finds that it highly benefits him.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I have used this for years, I have chronic bladder issues. 99 times out of 100 this clears up the problem. Has saved me many doctors visits and antibiotics. Highly recommend it.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Using this quality product to cleanse the kidneys from the medication I'm taking for pain. Has all the right ingredients to flush out the toxins, drink lots of filtered water and juices with it. I like this brand, they make good supplements to help improve the diet and at my age I need all the help I can get.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have stage 4 CKD and take pills from the doctor, but am anxious to control my kidney problems naturally as well. These seem to fit the bill. Good ingredients, and a good price. I will of course continue to take the doctos pills, but hopefully these will help to slow down the deterioration of my kidneys.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It's the best product I found in Iherb. I used to have UVI's realy offen and didn't want to drink antibiotics each time. This product is a lifesaver. Now if I feel just a little simptom of UVI I start drinking these capsules and it doesn't start or even is it starts I don't need antibiotics, because it's enough to drink these capsules. I make sure I always have them now, because if I see it's going to be over soon I don't feel safe :)

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I had Kidney Stones. It did not know what they were. I just thought they were sharp pains in my left side. I have been with this website for over 10 years and I have trusted them with many Herbs and Supplements. These Kidney Bladder Supplements helped to the Bladder while everything else was flushed out when you went to the bathroom. To every person has their own reaction. I took each capsule 1 ( 9:00 am, 2 ( 6:00 pm , and 3 ( 10:30 pm. I only took these Supplements this way it would not come in contact with other Medications I am taking.