Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Eyebright Herb, 430 mg, 100 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on May 29, 2022

Eyebright Herb is an excellent product. I started using it for my AMD and I am confident that my eyhes are improved.However, what is better is that my legs used to ache at night and eyebright has improved my legs tremendously. My husband's legs are improved also with Eyebright Herb.. Quality, and packaging were also good.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Very good quality. My whole family uses this supplement and we have noticed a significant improvement in our clarity of sight even after much eyestrain due to screen use. Excellent packaging. I really appreciate that this brand checks the plant ID for its products. I have already recommended this supplement to my extended family.

iherb0921
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Excellent for eye health and immune system. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), and I mix this in "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" recipe. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Because of a family history of macular degeneration I try to make sure that I do all that I can for my eyes. Taking eyebright is one of the those things. At 70 years of age I have noticed that when I stop taking this product my vision starts getting blurry. I am keeping an extra bottle of eyebright on hand so that I will always have a constant source of it. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to keep their eyesight sharp.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Repeated order. A great Supplement for Eye Care as all ingredients are from natural herbs. After taking this Supplement daily 2 capsules eyes does not feel so dry and has improved my vision. I-Herb's products are trustworthy and reliable! A definite good buy for eye care product.

a8dd2e98-8acb-4fb4-b40d-64b3ec0d0473
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

High quality capsules are easy to swallow. I take this as part of my everyday routine to help benefit my vision. I like using these because I try to be proactive about taking care of my vision

fd4dea17-fb28-4c16-9f35-4a3853c9988c
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought it for my eyes, since I've read that it could with dry eyes and floaters. I am pretty sure I see some improvements after using this product. My eyes definitely feel better than they used to, they don't feel so dry anymore. Still see some floaters tho. I've been only taking one capsule a day, even thought the package tells to take 2. I wonder if this herb has other benefits too, not just for eyes.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

as i am working in web dev company and spend 8 hrs in front of computer plus several more hours a day in my smartphone i really want to support my eyes health. its probably 3rd purchase in last 2-3 years. i take it once a year and my eyes work perfectly ☺️

Posted on May 25, 2022

I use Eyebright along with MacuGuard and have definitely noticed better vision. I'm on my second bottle of both products and will continue to order.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very good in combating my acute eye inflammation. Recent eye operation made my eye sensitive and so I am now using one capsule a day as preventative.