NG

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Boswellia is a supplement, that is usually associated with its anti-inflammatory properties that help with arthritis, but it has much more benefits: lowers cholesterol level, reduces pain, fights cancerous cells, Parkinson's disease, asthma, and many others. After taking it for a few weeks You will likely notice an improvement in Your overall health as well.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I can't say how this works exactly b/c it's part of more supplements and this also wasn't one I added on its own but it's a nice amount of Boswellia per serving that I definitely like about it. I also feel good about the brand, I have had it earlier for other supplements that seem good quality.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is great for some autoimmune conditions. For me it calms down an over active response fairly quickly. It does this by simultaneously inhibiting TH1 and promoting TH2 cytokine production. It also reduces vasoconstriction, increases vasodilation, and improves sodium-water balance. In humans, one study showed that the elimination half-life for boswellia was approximately six hours, suggesting that oral administration would require dosing every six to eight hours.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Boswellia contributes to the normal functioning of the joints, has a positive effect on your respiratory system and helps to protect the intestinal wall I love this brand thank you!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I have arthritic pain and try to use natural remedies. Boswellia seems to work for me. The bottle is easy to open. It does not have an aftertaste.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I was taking another supplement that had this as one of the ingredients, but it wasn't enough potency. This one delivers what I was looking for.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

It’s good but I’m gonna try other product that has more dose

e5537fab-20d6-4321-9ef1-741d8e75411b
bce53f03-a3ac-481a-92e2-9f935d0fbaa1
Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I bought this product to support my joints and stomach. I guess it's good since it contains Boswellia serrata Gum Resin Extract famous for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. I used to take it together with turmeric, collagen, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid. The overall result was really good.

Boswellia is also called Indian frankincense, it's a resin herbal extract from the boswellia tree, which natural medicine practices have used for centuries. Its anti-inflammatory effects mean that it may help with inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and asthma. I just started using it for microscopic colitis and hopefully it will help put me into remission soon. Many others have had good results with it from what I've read.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I take for arthritis It has helped with the swelling in my fingers.