NG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These ingredients are good for helping fight inflammation. I can not actually eat the fruits because they are too high in oxalate, so taking these are better for my digestion. They are so good I only need to take every other day. A bottle lasts a long time for me. Everyone is different, but these do work for me.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great product. It's very useful to have these digestive enzymes anytime to help in digestion. But most especially for my husband's intestinal illness it's been very helpful. I liked the amount of capsules, because we need many.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Excellent quality enzymes for better digestion. Seems well tolerated by those with sensitive stomachs and irritable bowel. No side effects. Smells nice when bottle opened. This is a generous bottle, but with the recommended dosage, it lasts a few months. Will buy again, for sure.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I can’t tell yet , I bought it because I heard a lot of good things about it and how it helps in digest . Plus it has a natural ingredients

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Bought for joint inflammation issues since its easier than having to constantly restock fresh pineapple. Still too early to tell if there are any effects.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I've been hunting for a bromelain and papain product that my body would like and this is it. Other products have extra ingredients which I can't tolerate as I have histamine intolerance and lots of other intolerances. I take it with my meat meals t help digest the meat. I found that breaking open the capsule and pouring he contents on the meat works best for me. Taste is nt a problem as the taste of the meat and fat and salt is much stronger than the bromelain and papain. Product arrived quickly inspire of the fact I live in australia. well packaged, not damaged. and free post. Great.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

When I received this product, I saw "maltodextrin" on the ingredient list which was not listed on the website when I placed my order. I was seeking a more natural form of papaya and bromelain and didn't realize it contained fillers. Maybe this works great, but I will never know because maltodextrin causes nausea for me and I couldn't take it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

great price and fast shipping .. I use this product daily and it works

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Helps digest the food better , and has very few ingredients, which is always a plus!!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

this is a great quality product, i am happy with it