NG

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Substances in elderberry inhibit viruses ability to infect cells. This herbal extract has also been demonstrated to reduce the duration and severity of influenza infection symptoms. Elderberry is taken as a viral preventative, but importantly it should be discontinued if you develop symptoms like fever or an ongoing cough. This is because scientists are concerned it may increase cytokine production. If it does then this action would only be problematic at later stages of infection. To be extra safe though, only take elderberry preventatively. I take this sugar free Sambucus elderberry extract each morning for viral immunity. Avoid other high sugar elderberry extracts as glucose and fructose have immune suppression properties. The taste is quite nice and it's good value for the amount of concentrated black elderberry you get per bottle.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love the convenience of a spray packaging. I got this for it immune boosting Improvement since I get infection in my throat whenever the weather changes. The quality and taste are sufficient. I don’t think it will disrupt any diet since it is just one ingredient supplement. I have no concerns

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Delivered promptly, product is as described. I've used a few squirts so far, so I can't tell yet if it will actually does its job, but this supplement seems to be made of high quality ingredients so that's a good start! The taste is OK. Not bad, just not something I'd choose to eat for no reason ;)

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Has a nice taste with a natural composition. It's great quality and is of benefit to the immune system because when I have a sore throat and spray it, I get relief in a few minutes! This bottle comes in a handy size and is quite portable. Thanks much.

I love this elderberry spray! It has very clean ingredients and the elderberry is high quality. I use it for sore throats or if I'm just feeling under the weather. I like the glass bottle packaging and that its an easy spray bottle. Elderberry has so many benefits for your immune system and overall health. This elderberry spray also tastes really good.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Appreciate all items arrived Singapore within 1 week from ordering and all in good packaging and new condition. Bubble wrapped for glass bottles. Will write review about benefit and effectiveness after using

58e5e65e-8aa6-4f8c-90bc-7e95f5518de9
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I like the elderberry spray because it coats my throat and I feel a bit more protection as far as immunity goes. It's easy and virtually no taste.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I trust Nature's Answer products, so in lieu of our current "health crisis" thought I would keep this on hand for the Winter. The taste is sweet of course, but it does not squirt out of the bottle very easily, for some reason. That aside, I feel this is a good supplement to have on hand when you feel your immune system needs a little kick up a notch. The ingredients are good.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Arrived packed well and fast The spray is very convenient, Excellent taste, And the quality and ingredients are known to be excellent, The kids really like it Large quantity at a low price

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.