Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Liquid Vitamin B-12, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Wow the taste of this is so yummy! Tastes like a sweet nectar! I hate taking pills so when my mom told me about this I was quick to buy. My energy has improved I don’t feel the need to nap during the day anymore. Also not sure if this is related to the product but my hair has also dramatically improved as well it’s super healthy and not falling out as much as it did prior. Highly recommend :)

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Lovely and the quality of this product is exceptional nice, and good. please i will recommend you to give it a try.i will love to use it again. Thank you.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My daughter loves it! Super easy to drop in her yogourt without her really noticing and it’s cyanocobalamin which is the best form of B12 to give!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

great taste and quality, the dosage is handy but could be more precise. The bottle size is quite small. the packaging and transport were great, definitely nothing will break.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Wonderful for my kids as they are both vegetarians and it supports their bodies plus immune systems. I find this product really helps as we do not get much B12 in our diets naturally.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like this better than sucking on tablets since they usually taste awful. Just not sure I'm getting the right dosage or not swallowing too soon.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

Arrived safe and sound. Wrapped in a bag and a bubble wrap. Came a couple days earlier.Tastes very good. My baby always wants more.

3e039808-8b88-472a-9970-4990cbe4eff7
64a97f17-391a-452d-996b-cc2391572950
Posted on May 6, 2022

It tastes good and I feel it gives a calmer feeling

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is quality. Everything from the purchase to the delivery. I can't fault it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like that I can take this quickly and it tastes nice too! Works great.