NG

Grandma
Posted on Sep 18, 2021
Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties for Antiaging Psoriasis Eczema Rosacea Sensitive skin

Centella Asiatica I have a sensitive, aged skin with rosacea. I prepare a mixture of Gotu Kola Extract (Centella Asiatica Cica) 10 drops Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil (a Superfruit from Europe and Asia) 10 drops Burdock Root Extract 10 drops Cinnamon Essential oil 1 drop Aloe Vera Gel (I use Holika) 1 1/2 tbsp Glycerin 1 1/2 tbsp Beeswax 1/2 tbsp Vitamin E 2 Softgels I made a patch test and it was ok. I will try to perfect this formula and edit in the future. Maybe increase the cinnamon oil little by little. If you choose to copy this be careful. Every person has different skin.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Gotu kola belongs to the same plant family as parsley, celery and carrots. This herb commonly used in traditional Asian cuisines is loaded with antioxidants helps to repair skin conditions like psoriasis, reduce fever, improve blood circulation, reduces inflammation, ease depression and anxiety, and fight free radicals that can cause gastric ulcers.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great quality, pure ingredients, I use it for anti aging, used topically, benefits the skin if added to serums and moisturiser, noticable improvement of skin softness and oil concerns. I have tasted it and it is ok, very dark colored. would like to try it as a supplement, yet to try it. well packaged in vacuum seal, I will purchase it again, very well priced compared to other places, as it is harder to find than common things.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking Gotu Cola in powder form, and switched to the tincture since it seems to work better for me. This brand is always great quality and potent tinctures. I really feel the difference in brain clarity and ability to focus. Tastes strong like any tincture, but that shows it's potent so it's a good thing.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This product is great BUT IF you want to benefit from it then it's important to know that this is only the 'Extract' Research has proven that the human body cannot efficiently assimilate (utilize) the nutrients from any plant extract unless it's accompanied by the aerial parts in its original form. They don't mention this on the label. So basically, if you really want to get the most out of Gotu Kola then you should consume it in conjunction with a product that provides it in its original form such as this product here www.iherb.com/pr/nature-s-way-gotu-kola-herb-475-mg-100-vegan-capsules/88446

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I like it. I grow it at home for my brain health but this is a high quality tincture that’s a great back up for my own supply. One of the great Ayurvedic herbs.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is a favorite drug for our whole family. It improves brain function, gives me vivacity. Reduces stress and fatigue. The only thing is, it goes fast.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this product! I take it in the morning and it helps me keep my focus, function better at work and think more clearer. I would highly recommend this brand and the price is reasonable.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is One Amazing remedy in a bottle. I helps with so many things. I got it for helping memory, however, it's helped with many other concerns as a bonus!