Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Vitality, CALM, The Anti-Stress Drink Mix, Raspberry-Lemon, 8 oz (226 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Wow, I was a bit skeptical about some of the reviews and thought "this drink seriously can't be THAT amazing", but it truly is. My primary Dr recommended to me because of what patients have said to her about their experiences. Both my husband and I take Calm now. I've been having panic attacks more often and didn't want to take a rx, if possible. With in 10 mins of drinking Calm, I can feel my chest tightness lessen, my breathing slow down and my thoughts stop racing. I also take it before bed at times and find that I have a much restful sleep and feel rested in the mornings. I've been telling friends and family all about the product, to the point where I've been told I should work for the company as much as I promote it. Bonus, I love the flavor.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really excellent for helping you sleep and stay "regular". I find it also helps with general muscle soreness/fatigue in the morning. I don't feel nearly as "creaky" when I take it about an hour before bed with a mug of hot water. It's even better if you squeeze a little fresh lemon in it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I don't buy this for anti-stress (not sure it really works for me anyway) but I do buy this for regularity and it is a must. I have about 4oz at bedtime and the raspberry/lemon favor is tasty. It works well and is easy on my system. Good price also.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Drinking Calm always eliminates leg cramps after exercise or a long day of yard work. My husband even takes it with him when he travels and has to sit on long airlines flights or work long days in days on a papermill with lots of walking. It helps him get a good night's rest.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I can’t sleep without my daily dose of Calm. My sleep is more restful, I wake up refreshed and overall I feel less anxious during the day. This particular flavor is nice, however I will be trying other flavors next time. 10/10 I will continue to repurchase forever!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I’ve been adding CALM to hot water, and sometimes herbal tea, at least every other day for about a month now, after a friend recommended it to me for anxiety and stress. Blends easily into hot beverages and tastes delicious. I tend to drink it before bed, and I do feel it helps me to relax and clear my head before I fall asleep. I’ve never had any trouble actually sleeping, just anxiety in general, so I can’t speak to its anti-insomniac effects, but it certainly seems to help calm the mind.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Bought this for my 18 yo niece and she takes it before class every morning. Says it helps her get through her day better - she has a bit of anxiety.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I take this to calm the neuropathy in my feet, so I can sleep at night without moving and twitching my legs constantly, trying to get the aching to stop. And it works great!! Without it, hours to fall asleep, like 2-3. With it, maybe 30 mins. My first time taking it was last year for muscle spasms in my back. I was quite surprised how fast and efficiently it worked. It was like instant relief! A few days later and I could move normally again. I still use it for back aches from time to time. This particular item was actually a gift to my uncle. He's quite excited to use it for his leg cramps after yard work. What surprised me the most was the price! I had bought the exact same brand/flavor from CVS for the same price, but only 4 oz, half the size. On top of that, I received free "expedited" shipping. Placed the order around 3am Sunday morning, was processed at 9am same day, and delivered in MD around 10am Monday. Excellent turnaround!! All in all, I love this product and looking forward to trying orange flavor once this one's finished, as it's a bit tart to my liking, but I just add more water to make it drinkable without puckering. Will continue purchasing....

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is the second flavor of Calm Drink Mix that I try and I am very happy with the taste and benefits of it, will definitely reorder.