Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Vitality, CALM, The Anti-Stress Drink Mix, Orange, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on May 23, 2022

Best magnesium supplement on the market! Great taste, you get a large amount of product, helps with muscle cramps, sleep, joint pain, hormones etc.. I like to put some in my tea before bed and sip it!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

We love it here taken daily makes difference in current climate of life. Takes the edge off things. Brilliant doesn't need hot water to activate. Alrounder for every household. Must to have in supplements Game changer

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I like it.. recommended by my friend. Helps with my irregular bowel movement. Also had a better sleep since i started taking it. Would continue to take this.. hope there are more promtion.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

My whole family loves CALM especially the orange flavor. It relaxes muscles, helps you sleep, helps digestion and tastes good too. Dissolves quickly in water. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

CALM is great for so many things. This magnesium is super absorbable and promotes calmness and good sleep. It also helps keep you regular, so if you suffer from constipation, just have a teaspoon or so of this. If you have diarrhoea, then reduce the amount you take. Your body will literally tell you how much you need based on how you respond to it. I add a little bit of hot water and let it fizzle, then top with warm water and drink. The bottle lasts ages and the taste is pleasant enough.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I was hoping this product would give me the same sleep benefits of a NOW brand product not currently available but it does not have the same effect for me (relaxation/ sleepiness). I had not taken it before so I started with 1/2 tsp and worked my way up to the full 2 tsp. It does not help me fall asleep like the other product did (which had magnesium citrate, calcium citrate & d in it) but it might help me sleep a little deeper, for awhile at least. I wound up mixing some of the NOW brand Magnesium Citrate I have (powder) with this product for the enhanced relaxing effect and also to help with regularity. It's still not like the other product though. For the price of this product and lack of expected results, I'm not sure if I will buy it again or not. One thing going for it, I think the flavor is good. If this review helps you, give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

it works the best and fastest out of all the magnesium supplements I've tried but i really disliked the taste, prefer the watermelon flavoured one from the same brand, it works very fast for relaxation and sleep

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I love it helps me relax i will definitely buy it again

5f1dafab-7c2f-404b-b5eb-4f498f1b3a44
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The orange flavor is weird, maybe its because you drink it while its warm. It definitely helps have a movement in the morning and i do sleep all night when taking this.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Product was okay, didnt' help with my migraines and I can no longer have anything with citric acid in it. I switch to magnesium glycinate